>>TwentyFive<<

Say You Won't Let Go bye James Arthur -honestly love this song

Marinette's POV

Okay, yeah, I felt really warm inside after Adrien's message last night. But that wasn't changing much, seeing how long it took for him to "reveal himself."

Today was a confusing school day filled with tension, and I could see that everyone else felt it.

Everything was quiet, as if a spell had been put on everyone.

Today Bridgette started school with me. As soon as she came in, a few guys started to stare.

I noticed Felix being the most intent on her. They both had silver earrings now that I noticed; Felix had them covered with a little group of hair strands all the time.

And both pairs were glowing rainbow, which the two of them noticed. I saw their eyes widen a bit before Bridgette sat down next to Mylene.

Things were about to get good, I see.

×Almuerso (lunch in Spanish

Felix sat with Adrien, Alya and me today, surprisingly. He would usually just be distant and eat in some other area.

"So um, who's this new girl? I never saw her around here." He fumbled with his words, looking fidgety.

I answered his question. "She's an old friend of mine from America. You interested?" I smirked.

He shook his head, waving his arms in front of him. "No no, I was just asking. I mean, most people wonder about her."

I laughed at his behavior. It was obvious he already had a bit of an interest in her.

Then someone started walking towards us.

Chloe and Nino.

I rolled my eyes at them. "What do you guys want now? Is tormenting me that fun?"

They actually had nervous looks on their faces.

Apologetic was mixed in there too.

"Actually, we came to say sorry. I've been bullying you for years, and then I manipulated him into doing it with me since Sabrina left. The only real reason I turned against you all those years ago was because, well-you're just you. Kind, beautiful, skillful, heck you can freaking sew and sing! Meanwhile all I can do is put on makeup, and even that doesn't come out right! In all honesty, I was jealous. Jealous of you. So I'm so, so sorry. And I get it if you don't forgive me."

That surprised me. I thought she was a goner for sure. Yet here she is apologizing. I smiled warmly at her and spoke. "Well, it's not going to be easy, but you're forgiven. So Nino, what's your reason?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, Chloe saw me in a temper after your whole marker incident so she decided that I was the most vulnerable there. She said that I could join her bantering and get 'revenge' on you, so that's where the ice comes in. I didn't know why you overreacted so much until I realized that you could've gotten a cold or worse from that. So basically-I was being a jerk and stupid. Forgive me?" He pleadingly smiled. I laughed and said, "Yeah, I guess, but you owe me. Don't get mad if I get you back."

I know I was forgiving them too easily, but that's just me. Honestly, the past is the past, you know? Dwelling on it makes the future worse, and then you end up with probably no friends. So I'm just going to skip past all of that confusion for the time being. Right now, I need to get my college applications in. It's April, I might as well.