>>Nineteen<<

Marinette's POV (warning; cursing will be used in this chapter. No offense meant anywhere.)

After about an hour I was let to go back to class. They insisted I go back home but I didn't want to get behind on homework or any project, since in this school, anything is a surprise.

Like Chloe suddenly trying to torment me again.

Only this time alone, since Sabrina left her. For good this time.

"I find it hard to believe you were almost dumb enough to get into an almost accident. Oh wait; it's not hard to believe at all! Of course your clumsy ass would almost die. And you didn't even make an effort to move! Ha, that just shows that you really are a weak fake bitch."

Today, it was outside of school, when it was over.

"Chloe, stop-" I tried to start but she cut me off again.

"Stop what? Showing that you're really stupid? How about...no. Wanna know why? Here's the deal; you are awkward as hell, clumsy as shit, ugly-oh don't even get me started on that-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH CHLOE!" Nino interrupted. He came up beside me and Adrien on the other, Alya behind my right shoulder. Then I finally gained some confidence to shoot something back at her. I crossed my arms and smirked.

"Yeah Chloe, stop. I'm really done hearing you talking about yourself when there isn't even a mirror. Wow, I never realized how full of yourself you really were, but now I guess it's the opposite. Oh would you look at the time, it's time for me to stop wasting my time on an asshat like you and go." I threw the middle finger up in her face and walked away, my friends right behind me. All the student who had circled around us had shocked faces but erupted in a chorus of cheers, leaving Chloe in shame and madness while she walked away into her limo.

I guess that's how good it feels to stand up to a bitch.

×At home after everyone left and hw has been done×

6:13 PM.

Wow, I finished pretty quickly today.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come on in," I called out.

Must've been one of my friends, I mean my parents won't let a stranger up here.

"Girl, that show off you did today went viral! Look," she shoved her phone in my face.

I saw myself with the squad basically throwing bombs at Chloe.

"Wow. That is just-wow." I breathed out in shock.

"I know! People are making Thug Life edits and all that Gangster stuff! Girl, you're officially known as a savage!" Bridgette squealed.

I laughed and put the phone out of my face. "Yeah I guess. But Chloe deserved it; she's bullied everyone in the school and no one ever stood up to her. So, look at me, dying bright!" I waved my hands in the air sarcastically. She giggled and sat on my bed.

I turned to face her. "So, any news on your soulmate yet?"

"Nope." She looked down, her blond hair covering her face. (Like I said I imagine her as bridgit mendler XD)