Paris

"Damn I look good", Paris turned around in her lingerie. Paris is 23 standing at 5'4 weighing in at 230. She average size boobs, bit of a gut big thighs and big but. Chocolate skin big hazel eyes and natural shoulder length hair. "Bitch I'm BAD", she said snapping her fingers. Paris was finally happy in life holding a glass of white wine in her left hand.
"My plus size lingerie company is finally booming", she held her glass up cheering to herself.
Buzz Buzz Buzz
"Who is it", she said going to her intercom.
"Bitch lose that fuckin attitude and ring me up", Paris smiled knowing it was her friend Cherl. They had been tight since 5th went to college together and graduated together now they are partners in Paris dream to have a lingerie business and her own modeling agency with her own magazine.
"Look at you having a celebratory drink without me", Cherl faked hurt. Cherl was also a chubby girl standing at 5'5 weighing in at 223. She had big boobs and a big butt stomach slightly smaller than Paris. She was chocolate as well with big Brown eyes and long lashes. She was an amazing sight to see with her long black hair.
"Well darling I didn't know you were going to grace with your presence", Paris said going to pour Cherl a glass.
"I have two tickets to go see Jill Scott in concert..."
"Bitch noooo you lying!", Paris was the biggest Jill Scott fan of them all. She idolized that woman. Jill Scott gave Paris so much confidence ass a plus size woman.
"Next Friday at 8 second role and backstage passes", Cherl smiled this is her surprise to Paris. They had been working hard since high school. Getting a team together working odd jobs to save money for fabric for the business for college. Now that they have everything's going good it's time to enjoy life.
"We are going out tonight!", Paris run to her room. Cherl sat on the fluffy turquoise couch and looked. Paris condo looked like something straight out of a magazine. The color scheme throughout the house is chocolate brown turquoise silver and white with hints of black. She had this street artist to paint a black woman with a huge Afro on her living wall the place was amazing.
Paris soon came back with four outfits. One was a white cat suit with an army fituge blazer second one was a dark green bodycon dress with a black blazer third outfit was a burgundy two piece lace pants outfit and the last was a white lace two piece skirt outfit.
"Here try this one", she handed Cherl the cat suit while she tried on the burgundy two piece. The pants was high waisted and the shirt was cropped with spaghetti straps. "Look at all that ass", Paris smacked Cherl butt. Cherl blushed turned poking it out.
"You like?", Cherl giggled. "Looking mighty delicious yourself", Cherl said eyeing Paris.
"Well Thank you", she said twirling in the mirror the both went to Paris room so Cherl could so their makeup. After that Paris picked out their shoes and they were soon out the door........

Sooooo Tell me what y'all think so far???