Chapter 9: Luke

I woke up to the sound of Luke blasting his music. He must be working on a song.

Luke is an awesome twin brother, we rarely fight. He has brown Spanish eyes like me.

Luke is ver funny,smart,sarcastic,loving and super protective of me. I don't really understand why but he's always been like this. Every time I'm hurt or something he's always there.

I should probably tell you about the crush he has on Catty. Ever since he met Catty at the beginning of the year he like fell in love with her. It's weird.

One day Catty was at my house and the three of us were watching a movie. Well I fell asleep and they just started talking. I guess he felt a connection but she didn't feel anything. But that was probably because she was dating Justin.

"Hey Luke can I talk to you?" I say entering his room without permission. He usually doesn't let me do that but he can tell it's something serious so he let's it slide.

"Yeah. What's up NataBug?" He's called me that since the day he was able to talk.

"I need to tell you something..... It's about Catty..."I start to say but he cuts me off.

"I already know..." He starts to cry. I run to him and sit next to him on his bed and I wrap my arm around his shoulder.

As soon as my hand touches his shoulder, he starts bawling. He rolls up into a ball on my lap. He has deep feelings for Catty.

"NataBug?" He said between sobs.

"Yes, LukeyBear?" I replied as he sat up and looked at me.

Luke isn't that bad looking. He's actually pretty handsome. You think he would have girls fawning over him but nope. Luke likes to put himself out there. He's not afraid of being a wierdo.

When we go to the store with my mom or dad, people tell us we are a cute couple. When we tell them we are twins they say "Well I have never seen a brother sister relationship as good as this one before."

Luke is about five foot five. He's slim and muscular but not skinny He has light brown hair that turns golden a little bit in the summer.

"Do you love him?" Why is he even asking me this?

"Yes I do. Very much actually..........."

"....And I know you love Catty. It's ok. What Justin did to her was wrong but....."

"But what?"

"She just needs someone like you to lift her spirits and show her what being loved feels like."

"Are you telling me ask her out?" He's already nervous.

"Yes LukeyBear I am! And you better do it quick! She just might try to get back with Justin."

"Thank you Sis!!! I love you so much! I promise I'll take good care and treat Catty right!"

"I know you will! I love you too Bro! Now go on you have a girl to ask out!"

"I love you!"

He jumped off his bed pulling me up with him and engulfed me In a bear hug. He sure does know how to hug. And no I'm not falling for my brother, he just knows how to treat a girl even though he's never had a girlfriend,

I have a feeling Catty will say yes. I think they make a cute couple. They both are into the same kind of stuff and aren't afraid to be total retards In public.

But I don't know what'll happen.....

Only time will tell...