Freshman

"No you can't copy my notes! They are right there on the freaking board!" I yelled whispered at Stephen.

"Can you iMessage them to me?" He whispers back. Well tried to whisper.

"Will you leave me alone?" I ask hoping he says yes!

"Umm. Yea sure why not." He says in reply.

"Deal." I say and then immediately returning to my work.

I'm a freshman in Highschool. I'm not what you consider "popular". I have a little group of friends.

My best friend is Marilyn Alexis Rodriguez. And no she was not named after the sex icon Marilyn Monroe! My friend Marilyn is an incredible friend. She's like no other friend I've ever had.

She's not even like my friend she's more like a sister to me. She's always got my back and I got hers. She looks out for me and takes care of me. She's a Directioner and I'm a Belieber and Directioner. And most important she believes in me. She's a one of a kind And I love her.

My name is Natalia Drew Hemmings. I know it's kind of a wierd name but I was a surprise when I was born. Whenever my mom went to get an ultra sound to see what I was, I wouldn't let them by not turning to they could see. My dad wanted a boy and my mom wanted a girl. My parents are now divorced and I have five sisters and three brothers.

I have a twin brother named Luke. Luke Hemmings. He's in a band called Five Seconds of Summer. My brother sometimes features on my covers. He also knows One Direction personally, I do too. 5SOS might go on tour with 1D but Luke doesn't want to miss school. Also One Direction has to win the X-Factor UK to go on tour.

Okay. So now let me tell you all about Stephen. Stephen is the guy of my dreams. I've loved him since seventh grade. He's tall, dark skin, kinda dark brown hair and handsome. He's also dreamy.

He annoys me every day but I find it attractive. He's in ALL of my classes! We have the same exact schedule!!

Marilyn and I have many talents. We can both sing, dance, play drums, guitar, violin, and flute. We actually met in Girl Scouts in fifth grade. We instantly became best friends. Her mom was our troop leader. We were in the Juniors troop number 364. Marilyn and I have made so many covers of One Direction, Five Seconds of Summer, P!nk, Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Maroon Five and many more!