XXVIII - Just A Dream

10 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

I wasn't supposed to post yet, but I'm in a really good mood so yeah! This chapter is very short, but I think it's kinda important. You might not think that, but oh well :P

And holly shit! Only 2 chapters left D: maybe 3.... No! I don't want it to end!

Just A Dream

I was walking in a damp forest at night. It looked like the forest next to the orphanage, but I wasn’t sure. It was cold and I had a feeling something was terribly wrong. I muttered my mother’s song under my breath, trying to calm my nerves.

I held on to the trees to avoid tripping over the surfacing roots. I heard strange sounds around as if I was being followed, but there was always nothing when I turned around.

I arrived to a clearing the size of my basement, so not very big.

A cool wind started to blow in my direction and I heard the sound of the TARDIS. I felt relieved for a second before noticing how… cold and unwelcoming it sounded compared to usual.

I stood there, awaiting the Doctor, feeling slightly light headed. The blue box’s door swung open and River and the Doctor walked out.

But it wasn’t them. Well, it was, but not at the same time.

River looked 10 more beautiful than before, her hair perfectly done, wearing a long elegant dress with a deep neck line and she looked at me with the same hatred filled eyes than at the restaurant. The Doctor also looked much more attractive, but it a cold way. He was wearing a nice black suit – no bowtie – and his eyes usually lovely and warm green eyes looked cruel, hunger filled and almost blue, glowing in the night. The smile on his mouth sent chills all over my body.

He placed a hand on River’s hip and looked at her like he used to look at me before looking back up at me.

“Foolish girl, to think you thought yourself worthy of such a man!” River laughed coldly.

“What are you compared to River Song? Half Time Lady and beautiful in every way. How could you possible think you were anything like her?” he added. “You were never smart or beautiful enough for me, Zera! You were never enough!”

Tears formed in my eyes as he spoke such harsh words and it wasn’t long before they rolled down my cheeks.

“Oh, poor wee little girl! I think we hurt her feelings!” River mocked. “Doctor has seen everything, been everywhere in all time and space and you thought that a man with suck knowledge and wisdom would fall of a baby like you?”

They laughed in unison when the Doctor pulled River close and kissed her passionately, running his hands all over her body. She deepened the kiss as she started unbuttoning his shirt…

“NO!” I yelled and sat up, finding myself back at home in my bed room, covered in cold sweat. I realized I was crying in real life as well as my nightmare and I was having trouble breathing.

After a moment I finally calmed myself only to fall back into bed, sobbing.

Somehow, it felt so much like reality that the words they spoke still burned like a raging fire.

10 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!