O N E

I can't believe trump is our damn president...Fml

Mariah's POV

I wake up in the morning feeling like P diddy. I'm kidding. I wake up this morning to my sisters fighting over some nude lipstick.

"GIVE IT BACK" Diamond says pushing Jasmine on my bed.

"Fight me" Jasmine respond's

"Both of you get your asses out of my room" I groan

"You need to get up too Mariah" My mom said walking into my room and separating Jasmine and diamond.

"Ughhh" I groan and get up. I take a shower, brush my hair and teeth, Then finally get dressed into V

 I take a shower, brush my hair and teeth, Then finally get dressed into V

(With shorts if you couldn't see, and with some adidas)

An Diamond and Jasmine wore basically the same thing as me, We rarely dress alike don't worry. I head downstairs an see Mamma washing the dishes.

"Oh girls don't forget your going to your dads after school" Mamma said kissing all of our forehead.

"Alright" I sigh and we grab our backpacks ,walk outside and get in my jeep. I pick up Asia and Aaliyah on the way like everyday and we SCURTTT to school.

Once we got there we get out my car and Devin walks up to me . Then Diamond, Jasmine, Asia and Aaliyah groans.

"Hey baby girl" He said holding my waist and kissing my neck.

"Babe not now" I say pushing him off and walking away with the girls to first period which is Gym that is the inside basketball court.. We change into Basketball shorts and the schools T-shirt (Is the P.E uniform)in the girls locker room then come out and I see Jacob sitting on the bleachers so I walk over to him and the girls go talk to some guys.

"Hey Jacum" I say playing with his hair and he adjusts his glasses. He doesn't answer me like usual but when he see's the slut walk by I mean Carly and the skanks he blushes.

"Aww does Jackey have a little crushy washy" I say in a baby voice

"N..No I don't" He stutters

"AYE SLUT!" I yell and Carly looks at me

"She's not a...slut" Jacob whispers slut making me laugh.

"Someone has a little crush on you" I say to Carly as she walks up the bleachers to me leaving her "Friends" behind.

"Jacob?" She asks twirling her hair making me sick.

"Y..Yes?" He asks nervous

"You like me?" She questions acting all shy. Man I just wanna punch her.

"No he does't" I answer for him an they both look at me even Jacobs friend

"Cause if I remember right I asked did you have a crush and Jacob replys with, N..No I don't" I say mocking him at the end.

"You don't" Carly says and starts to fake cry.

"No, Yes I do" Jacob said standing up and hugging her.

Wow he touched a girl.

"Well i'll just go" I say walking down the bleachers to the girls.

"Wow White boy gettin some" Asia said leaning against the wall.

"Yeah.." Is all I say then the coach comes in and we start exercising and stretching.

*Skip to lunch*

The girls an I were sitting down at our table then some random girl screamed

"DEVIN GORDON'S HAVING SEX IN THE JANITORS CLOSET!!" She yelled and the girls look at me an we run to the janitors closet and peek threw the door window and yep thats him I turn to the girls and they were grinning then I smirk too.

"So how we ganna get this bastard back" I ask.

"We can fill his car up with bee's?" Aaliyah suggest

"Yeahhh" I agree

"Isn't that a little you know psychopathic?" Diamond says

"Nope, After school I'll ask Dad for some cash then we'll buy the bee's" I say and they agree. We Go back to the cafeteria. We sat back down then I see Jacob looking for a seat but he wasn't with his little friend. I follow what he was staring at an it was his friend hanging out with the popular kids like carly and them.

"HEY WHITE BOY OVER HERE" I call for him bringing his attention to me. He walks over to me shyly and I pat the seat between Asia and I (Diamond, Jasmine and Aaliyah are sitting across). He sits down between us and I wrap my arm around his shoulder and he tenses up.

"Chill i'm just touching your damn shoulder." I say and Asia leans her head on his other shoulder. And I can tell he was nervous cause he was shaking.

About 40 minutes later the bell rang for next period and we all stand up and I kiss Jacobs cheek and he gets all hot and red. I walk off but look back and see Jacob standing there still, his hand on where I kissed him.

"Stop playing with the poor kid" Asia says as we walk down the hall

"Opps" is all I say

*After school*

Diamond, Jasmine and I drive to our dads house (Asia and Aaliyah had a ride) while blasting music. Once we got there we put in the passcode and the huge gates open an I pull into the fancy driveway. we're greeted by my dads house keeper / maid who is a 59 year old mexican lady that is the sweetest person ever whos name is sofia.

"Hola Mariah, Dimond and Jasmine" She says an we hug her.

"Hola Sofia" We say with a smile.

"Wheres Dad?" Jasmine asks.

"He's at work" She replys and we nod . I walk into the modern living room an flop on the couch ,pulling my shoes off then I hear the loud doorbell ring an Sofia answers it.

"MARIAHHH A BOY HERE TO SEE YOU!" Sofia yells .

"Devin.." Jasmine, Diamond an I groan. I stand up and start walking to the door.

"Your doing great speaking english" I say to sofia making her smile. I walk to the door opening it more and it was..

Jacob?!?

"What you doing here ?" I ask

"Umm Y..Your friend gave me your dads address" He says looking my dad basically mansion up an down.

"Oh he..here you left this at the lunch table" He said handing me my phone.

"Thanks" I say grabbing it.

...Silence...

"I should get going" He said an I nod. He gives me a very awkward hug before I close the large door on him.

I walk back into the living room and They're smirking.

"What?" I ask

"You like himmmm" They both say unsyc.

"I don't date white boys" I say sitting down

"mhmmmm" They say an I throw a pillow at them.

"Now lets just "Barrow" some money and get some bee's" I say.

A/N Guy's someone yelled "Andy's coming" an I fell so hard I sprained my wrist so its hard to type 😂😂