Chapter 18: "I hope you understand she means everything to me." Part {3/3}

Start from the beginning

“I think I fully understand that you raped my girlfriend.” Justin said, his eyes darkening over, wanting so badly to launch towards Blake and beat the shit out of him. 

“We were drunk!” Blake hissed at Justin, his eyes blazing with irritation. Justin shook his head no roughly, “I did not rape scarlett!” Blake yelled at Justin, afterwards Justin punching him square in the jaw, Blake's head snapping towards the the left. 

"Don’t say her name.” Justin snapped quietly. Justin looked at Blake  firmly, “You still slept with my girl.” Justin said through clenched teeth, “Then you tried to mess around with Rosalina, now Chloe.” Justin said, laughing slightly.

“Rosalina came onto me.” Blake said shrugging his shoulder, and touching his jaw, giving Justin a ugly look.  

Justin narrowed his eyes at Blake, “Rosalina. Came onto you?” Justin asked, his full attention on Blake now. Blake nodded his head, “She followed me everywhere.” Blake said honestly, checking his time on his watched.

Justin sigh, not knowing what to believe anymore. He strolled towards Blake and getting in his face wish-list his hand on the door handle, Justin gave Blake a look of disbelief and blinked. 

Justin clenched his jaw, his honey orbs fixated on Blake’s cold ones, “I hope you understand she means everything to me.” Justin said firmly to Blake, Blake boring his eyes into Justin’s with no intention to replying back to him. 

“Chloe.” Justin said, “understand this, if you hurt her in any kind of way.” Justin said pausing, he eye Blake up and down disgustedly, “your life will be on the line.” Justin spit, pushing past Blake and out the door.

___________________

Chloe’s point of view...

I shook tears from my eyes, wondering where the hell Blake went. I looked behind me, spotting Rosalina by herself. She caught me looking at her, and just stared at me, I made it noticeable that I rolled my eyes at her and turned back to face the front, just in time to see Justin walking through the crowd towards the stairs.

He looks, pissed? what the fuck is his problem now. I groaned loudly, locking my eyes on the stage below me. Saving myself to look at such a dark angel, that I can not seem to get the fuck over. I felt a breeze then a presence beside me, kill me now.

I bit my lip, don’t look-don’t look-don’t look, but I knew it was Justin. It was too freaking obvious, why can’t he just leave me the fuck along. I tense up, drawing into myself. I heard Justin sigh.

I could already feel Rosalina's eyes burning into my back, and her breath breathing down my neck like a possessed dragon. From the side, I saw that Justin pulled out his phone. I took my attention off of him and looked elsewhere. I saw a drunken couple, dancing to no music at all. I giggled, covering my mouth and feeling my phone buzz in my pocket. 

I continue giggling, whilst pulling out my phone, the name angel of mine popping up across the screen. I side glance justin, opening up the message.