Chapter 11: "Lying is a sin."

Chloe

Chloe

"Wow, that show was pretty good." Madison said, as all eight of us exited the theatre. "And humorous." she added in, giggling slightly.

I actually had to admit, that show wasn't actually that bad. I was barely able to watch it really because Justin kept messing with me every five minutes.

I was tired but ready to do more things before the park closes. I pulled my bottom lip in my mouth while leading on Blake's shoulder and watch everybody around me walk to different destinations. It was still pretty hot out at 5:30 pm, the sun was hitting me hard in the face.

But soon the darkness was going to come in around 6 and the pretty firework show was set to start.

I continued to squint my eyes as we all began walking to an unknown destination, Blake wrapped his arm around me and I took that opportunity to lean into him.

"So, where are we heading off too now?" Ryan asked, I look over at him then at Justin when he began to talk.

"Well." Justin trailed off taking a quick glimpse at his watch. "It's like 5:33 pm now which mean we still have about an hour and half left before the fireworks began. " Justin finished, after Rosalina grabbed his hand.

"Okay?" Chaz said smartly and I laughed, he has such a smart mouth.

I watched as Justin gave him a look and I laughed even harder, Madison tried not to laugh as she quickly turned away, shaking her head.

"I'm just saying, you said all that and still didn't answer the question we asked in the first place." He said, pursing his lips and looking over at Justin who just ignored him.

I giggled under my breath, why is he like this?

"Anyway." Ryan said, smirking, "What's good to do before the fireworks begin?" he asked, eyeballing everyone one of us, hoping we would have an suggestion.

"We can go on a few rides around the park I guess." Justin suggested, ushering us all a look.

Then Chaz began to clap his hands slowly as in a congradulations, I just shook my head.

_____________

Chloe

"I am never listening to you again." I said bitterly towards Madison as I held my stomach.

"You're so dramatic." Madison giggled, "It wasn't even that bad was it Blake?" she asked him, looking at his face for confirmation.

"Not at all." he said, giving me a shy smile, "It was a baby ride." he said, chuckling after at my facial expression.

"Bull." Marus pauses, holding his stomach as well, "Shit." he said, flicking the bird towards Blake.

"Right!" I yelped, groaning when my stomach began hurting again, "It feels like I am going to throw up." I said, Marcus shaking his head same in the corner of my eyes.