4

Naruto and Sasuke went to bed after the make-out session, but the two boys couldn't get to sleep. Naruto groaned and got up he felt lonely now that Sasuke wasn't in the same room as his. He walked into Sasuke's room knowing the other was still wide awake.

"Sasuke *pokes check* Sasuke *pokes check* I know your awake Sasuke," Naruto said. Sasuke opened his eyes to see Naruto in front of him.

"Yeah what is it Naruto?" Sasuke asks.

"I can't sleep can I possibly get in bed with you.....?" Naruto asks a bit nervous. Sasuke smirked and lifted up his downer and made room for Naruto. Naruto got in bed with Sasuke and felt arms wrap around him and heard light snore. 

Naruto smiled and fell asleep in Sasuke's arms.

The next morning.

Naruto woke up first to feel Sasuke hugging him tightly. He got out of Sasuke's grip easily but was pulled back down to the raven, not a second after getting up.

"5 more minutes," Sasuke mumbled.

"No, I need to get up to make breakfast for the two of us," Naruto said. 

"But sensei told us to not eat breakfast," Sasuke said opening one eye.

"I have known Kakashi longer than you. Plus it's a SURVIVAL test we need as much food as we can get," Naruto said. Sasuke considered it and slowly nodded. Naruto headed to the kitchen while Sasuke went into the bathroom.

After breakfast, the two left the house at different times, wanting to keep their relationship secret. Naruto left first, almost 10 minutes after Sasuke left the house. When both were at training ground 7 they sat down.

Sasuke started sharpening his kunai and Naruto started reading up on his seals. The two looked up to see Sakura and Naruko enter the training ground. They looked back at what they were doing not bothering to say hi.

Naruto because of certain 'family' problems, and Sasuke because they were two of his three biggest fangirls. He was happy to have Naruto right next to him stopping at least one of them sitting next to him.

Naruko tried to push Naruto away from Sasuke so she can sit next to him. Naruto punched her in the face with the back of his hand and elbowed her in the gut.

"Piss of dead last I'm trying to learn this seal," Naruto said. Naruko was shocked that her weak as older by 2 minutes brother had just harmed her.

"Dad's gonna ground you!" Naruko yelled. Naruto laughed.

"Oh? Really how when I don't even live in the same house as you," Naruto said. Naruko's eyes went wide as she felt his chakra it was even more than hers, she could tell that it was all under Naruto's control.

Reality hit her hard and she took a step back with her hand over her mouth and tears coming down her face. She noticed darkness, loneliness, sorrow, pain, hurt, and many more negative emotions in her brother's eyes.

She dropped to the ground crying. Sasuke had just been watching from the sidelines feeling a twinge of happiness for his new boyfriend. Sakura just looked on with wide eyes and looked between the supposed 'twins' noticing the massive differences between the two.

"What has our family come to?" Naruto asked. His eyes like a wild ocean storm. "That pathetic family that calls themselves perfect is everything but perfect." Naruto continued. He had noticed Kakashi, Minato and Kushina all watching in awe.

"This so-called 'perfect family' is nothing but a heap of bullshit. They neglect their oldest until he mysteriously starts popping up around the village. Don't you even care where I had been?" Naruto said. He looked Minato and Kushina dead on surprising him.

Power started flaring up all around Naruto. Wind and earth being pushed away from him.

"Would you even care if I told you I was in Anbu?!" Naruto yelled pissed. Minato and Kushina just stood there wide eyed. Kakashi ran towards Naruto.

"Naruto calm down!" Kakashi yelled. "I know you better than many people! You would regret this in the future and you know it!" Kakashi shouted. Naruto looked at him and his eyes softened.

The power around Naruto faded and he dropped to the ground and landed on his knees.

"Damn, did I let my sanity slip again?" Naruto asked. Kakashi bent down next to Naruto.

"Ne, Naruto you need to get a good grip on your sanity before something like this ever happens again," Kakashi said. Naruto grinned. "Who would have thought a cold hearted murderer could have such an innocent grin," Kakashi joked.

Naruto playfully punched Kakashi's shoulder and Kakashi helped Naruto up of the ground. When Naruto was back on his feet he was faced with the hard part, his parents. He sighed and scratched the back of his head and picked up the now destroyed seal he had been studying.

"Awe, what a shame and that was a good seal. Good thing I have a copy of this otherwise I would never learn it," Naruto said. He chucked the sliced up scroll behind him. Minato fake coughed and Naruto looked at him.

"What? You're still here?" Naruto asked. Minato and Kushina nodded, Minato tried scaring Naruto by looking down at him with a slight glare. Only one Anbu he knew had not reacted. So when Naruto didn't react but poked his tongue out and pulling down one eyelid.

"How are you immune to my glare?" Minato asked seriously. Naruto smirked reached into his backpack.

"Simple really, I'm the one person you would never expect," Naruto said. He held his mask to his face with a grin, I leaned on one heal, I had a glint of mischef in my eyes like I do when I get a mission I like.

Minato's jaw dropped to the ground in utter shock.

"Kitsune......?"