1

Naruto had just been given the mission to protect Sasuke Uchiha. Everyone in Anbu knew that someone was going to be given that mission and weren't too surprised that the Hokage had chosen Naruto.

Naruto was sitting on the Third Hokages head just relaxing until he had to start the mission in a few hours. He knew it was going to be torcher on him to go through the academy for a second time. He knew that at the chuunin exams he was allowed to show who he truly was and he was gonna make the Hokage eat his words.  

Flash back

Naruto bowed in front of the Hokage. 

"You called for me Hokage-sama?" Naruto asked in a very Anbu like way. The Hokage wasn't surprised that Naruto was cold and emotionless even for his age, he was the best Anbu in the village.

"I called you to inform you that you are to protect Sasuke Uchiha and make sure that my fool of a son passes the genin test." Minato said looking down at the Anbu in front of him not knowing it's his 'fool of a son.'

Naruto stood up and nodded scowling under his mask. He did not like being called a fool one bit. Especially by a man that neglected him his whole life. Naruto was then dismissed and shunshined to his apartment. 

Flash back end

Naruto got up seeing as it was time to go now. He shunshined out side of the class to see that nobody was in class yet. He sat down at his desk putting on a goofy grin. He was going to play the part of the dead last class clown.