Love On Top

"You put my love on top" -Beyoncé

Chapter 8~

(Alicia's POV)

Last night was just perfect! I can't believe he went down on me but I'm guessing it's because we've known each other so long. That doesn't matter though. I feel so good. I'm on cloud nine right now. I don't want this feeling to end.

I looked to the right of me and Tray was sleeping. He was snoring lightly. Lord knows I hate when people snore but I can deal with it coming from him just because it's him.

"Tray," I whispered and shook him. "Tray get up my nigga!"

He sighed and turned his body. He threw the pillow over his head. He's not a morning person.

"Baby get up!" I exclaimed. "We gotta get my son, Tray."

He sighed. He slowly sat up and looked at me. "What you say, baby?"

"We gotta get my son from my momma. C'mon." I said.

"Alright. Ima shower. You wanna join me?"

I smiled. "Nah, I'm good. There's a extra toothbrush too. Make sure you brush your teeth. Yo breath on ten, bae."

He smiled. "Whatever, ugly. I'm going to shower now."

He got up and went into the bathroom. I decided to go to the hallways bathroom since he took over mines. I showered quickly, brushed my teeth, and threw this hair in a bun.

I went back into my room and put on my Victoria Secret bra and panties. These were a gift from Richie. It didn't matter to me though. It didn't have any sentimental meaning to it. They were just really cute.

Buzz Buzz

My iPhone 5 buzzed indicating I had a text message. I'm grabbed it from dresser and looked at the message.

Richie: Hey 👋 Can we talk soon? Imy & Ily ❤️ Stop ignoring me.

I sighed. He's been texting me all week. I haven't responded to none of his messages though. I don't feel like I need to. He used to ignore me when I texted him. Karma's a bitch!

I put my phone back on the dresser and looked in my closet for something to wear. I wanted to take my son somewhere today. We're always in the house.

I grabbed a long sleeved blue shirt and some white pants. It was November and starting to get cold. I put on some Toms and I was ready. Now I was waiting on Trays slow ass.

Buzz Buzz

My phone buzzed again. I hope this isn't Richie texting me again.

Villa: Let's have a play date today? We can meet at Chuckie E. Cheese? Text me back babessss ❤️

I smiled. I was relieved to see it was Villa and not Richie.

"Don't let that phone get you fucked up!" Tray said. "Who you texting that got you smiling?"

I giggled. "My friend, Villa. She's a girl stupid."

"Oh, iight." He threw his towel on the floor. He was naked! My mouth literally flew open. "You like my body?" he joked. He pulled up his drawers. Good thing he did or else we wouldn't have left this house on time.

"Get dressed, ugly. I'll be downstairs waiting." I said. I left the room and ran downstairs.

Alicia: Of Course. The kids do need to meet anyways. I'll text you the time that'll Be best for me

I texted Villa back and watched some television. I was watching Matilda. I love this movie. As soon as my favorite part was approaching Tray came downstairs.

"C'mon. I wanna see my son." He said.

I laughed. I just couldn't get used to Tray calling Richie his son. I knew he was serious when he said this but I just felt like if I didn't laugh he wouldn't wanna deal Richie. Maybe I'm overreacting and overthinking but that's just my thoughts. I'm wonder does he even know when my son was born? June 5th is his birth date. Can't wait to celebrate his first birthday.

I stood up and we walked to my car. Tray decided to spend the day with me and go home later on tonight so he was coming along with me to get Richie. We got in and I drove the twenty minutes to my mothers house.

I knocked on the door and Veeta came to the door.

"Hey, baby! Come in." Veeta said and opened the door wider letting me in. Tray decided to wait in the car.

"Where's Rich?" I asked.

"He's upstairs. You need to change his name by the way. His daddy ain't Richie so he shouldn't be Richie." Veeta said.

I had thought about changing it but now I know for sure I'm going to change it. Maybe Ace. Ace is a name given to those who excel and my baby is going to excel in life.

"You're right. I'm renaming him, Ace."

"That's cute. Go'n upstairs and get your baby. He missed you. He was crying all night. Cry baby ass." Veta said.

I laughed and went upstairs. My baby was smiling at my mom as she sung him the alphabet.

"Hey, baby!" I said to Ace. "Hey ma."

She smiled and handed him to me. "He was crying all damn night for you. Next time I watch him you paying me."

I laughed. "Okay, mama."

We talked for a few more minutes as I put Ace in his new north face jacket. I out his gloves on and we were ready to go. It's not that cold but I gotta make sure Ace is okay.

"Bye, mama." I said. She kissed me on the cheek.

"See ya, baby."

I opened the door and put Ace in the car. He was sitting in his new car seat. It was black and blue. I love it.

I pulled out my phone and texted Villa. I needed to cancel our plans for today cause I was just exhausted. I don't know why but I'm tired.

Alicia: Villa can we hang out tomorrow. I'm tired and Ace, yes I'm renaming him Ace, is cranky... Tomorrow will be better for me. Love u ❤️

I put my phone in my pocket and drove off. Tray was sleeping again. His tired ass.

"Hey, Tray." I said loudly. He opened his eyes and sat up.

"Wassuh?" he asked.

"Can you watch Ace for me tonight? I gotta-"

"Ace?" he interrupted me. "Who's Ace?"

"My son.. I'm renaming him." I explained.

"Oh, cool." He said and looked at his buzzing phone. He rejected the call and looked back up at me. "Yeah, I'll watch my son. Give us bonding time but where are you going?"

"To work.." I mumbled.

"Work? I thought you quit." He says and his phone buzzed again. He rejected it again and looked at me. "You need to quit. I gotchu and our son but that stripping shit got to go."

"No, that stripping shit pay the bills!" I said. He was about to say something but his phone rang again. "Answer your damn phone! They keep calling."

He sighed and answered. "What?.. Naw man. I'm wit my girl stop calling me.. NO, I GOTTA GIRL. Stop calling me bitch!" He hung up his phone and looked at me.

"Who the fuck was that?" I asked irritated.

"Nobody important. Some old hoe I used to fuck with. Now, as I was saying, you don't need to be doing this stripping shit. You too good for that, mane."

"Whatever. Can we talk about this when we get home. I need to concentrate on driving and talking about this bullshit ain't helping me!"

I looked straight ahead at the road. We were already arguing and we had just gotten together yesterday.

(Trays POV)

Alicia making a nigga mad. I'm not trying to hurt her or nothing I just don't wanna see her stripping. The only person that see her half naked is me. She can find another job but not this stripping. I can't get with her on this.

We already arguing and we just got together last night. It was different when we were just friends. We could just laugh shit off when we argued but now we a couple. I love her too much to see her stripping at a club.

When we got to her house she got out the car and stormed inside. I grabbed Ace and followed after her. I put him in his room and went into Alicia's master bedroom. She was watching tv with this unreadable expression on her face. I'm guessing she's mad at me.

I took my shoes off and got in the bed next to her. She scooted away from me but I pulled her back to me.

I kissed her neck.

"Don't be mad at me," I said. "You know I love you right?"

She turned and faced me. She nodded. "I'm not mad."

"Alright. Just promise me something?"

"What?"

"That you will not strip anymore."

"I can't make that promise, Tray."

(Villa POV)

The sex yesterday was bomb. It was filled with lust, anger, and passion. It was the best sex we've ever had.

I woke up first. James was still asleep. I had texted Alicia in the morning and when she cancelled I went back to sleep.

Buzz Buzz

My Galaxy s4 buzzed. I guess I have message.

Chris: hey gorgeous 👋 Imy & those beautiful kids. I wanna see you. We still on for tonight?

I smiled as I read his text message. Chris was this cutie I met while James was away. He's Puerto Rican and he's fine.

I decided too text him after I got out the shower.

I stretched and went to the bathroom. I got into the shower. I was in the shower for a good 30 minutes. Call me crazy but the shower is a big stress reliever for me. I sing and just let my inner kid come out. Singing is something I've always had a passion for. I haven't thought about singing though. I haven't had the time.

I got out the shower and grabbed a towel. I dried off and put my panties and bra on. I left the bathroom and entered my bedroom. James was going through my phone... WHAT THE HELL?

"James what are you doing?" I asked and put my hands on my hips.

"Who the fuck is Chris?" he asked.

I sighed. "A friend. It doesn't matter anyways. Put my phone down!"

He chuckled. "Bitches swear they loyal and faithful but be texting niggas all type of shit. Y'all talk about niggas can't be faithful but look at you!"

"Wait," I said and snatched my phone away. "Who said we were together? You left for a month and because you're back I'm supposed to take you back? Hell naw! You gotta earn me back."

I sighed and walked out of the room. I walked downstairs into the kitchen. I needed some coffee. I swear he was killing my natural high.

"So you gone walk away?" he asked.

"Get away from me!" I said. "Go ahead and go fuck the bitches you used to cheat on me with!"

He sighed. "Just know you ain't meeting nobody no where."

I flicked up my middle finger and pulled out my favorite mug. I wasn't dealing with him right now. He could kiss my black ass!

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Authors Note:

Hey 👋

I'm pissed off! I wrote a perfect chapter and it got deleted!

Feedback? Suggestions?

Is Villa wrong? Should Alicia stop stripping?

Love you all ❤️

- Author 💕