Keep It Classy

"Keep it classy, never trashy!"-Unknown

Chapter 5~

Alicia sat on her bed. She'd been at work for four days straight and the money was great. She had $6,278 so far. That's a little something and Alicia was happy to have it.

(Alicia's POV)

$6,278! I never knew I could make so much money. I'll have enough in no time. Now that I'm getting so money, I'm thinking about buying us a nice little condo.

"Mommy loves you baby! I gotta go to this video shoot today... Wish mommy luck." I said and smiled at my beautiful son.

I had to go to Lil Pau's video shoot today. I can say I'm pretty excited. I don't know what to where though. I mean, I haven't been shopping lately and I ain't got the best clothes. I mean, my family struggling. It's ten of us- 11 of you include Richie. We'll be leaving soon though.

I decided on a white crop top and blue ripped jeans. I put on the only pair of on my all white Air Force ones and headed out. I was taking the bus, again! I hate taking the bus!

~
This place was packed. Girls was in here with shorts with their ass hanging out and too little shirts. Hoes....

I was one of the few girls that was decently dressed.

"Hey! I'm Villa. What's your name?" This pretty Dark skinned girl said. She was standing behind me. She was decently dressed as well.

"Hey, I'm Alicia."

"Cool. You here for this video too? I'm just here for my babies. I got two kids." Villa said. She had a kinda big mouth but she was nice.

"Oh. How old are you?"

"17... Don't judge me. I thought I was in love. He played me, left me with my babies. I had twins. Kyle and Kylie."

"I know how you feel." I explained. "I'm 16 and got a five month old son. His dad is the same damn way."

"You know, I might sound crazy but I think we should hang out. We got a lot in common."

I nodded. I ain't have many friends anyways. Bitches stopped fucking with me when I got pregnant. Those was supposed to be my riders too. Fake ass hoes. I only got one friend, Kimmie.

"Why not? We definitely should. How old are your kids?"

"7 months. We should have a little play date."

I smiled. "Sure. They walking yet?"

She nodded. "Kylie is.. Her brother trying."

I smiled. I can't wait til Richie start walking. I'm tired of carrying his little ass around.

"Ima need yo number. We gotta stay in contact, right?"

She nodded. She grabbed my flip phone and put her number in. I was embarrassed of my phone but hell, I'll be upgrading soon enough.

The line moved up and spotted Lil Pau on his phone. All the girls were screaming and going crazy except for me. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, c'mere."

I walked to him and smiled. "Wassup?"

"I'm glad you came. I want you to be the lead girl.. Will you?"

I smiled. "How much I'm getting paid?"

"5,000."

I smiled. That's exactly what I needed. Money is all I was I thinking about now.

"I'm in but you gotta give my girl a part." I said pointing to Villa.

He smiled and signaled for her to come over. She seemed so surprised that he was actually pointing to her. She walked- no, ran over to us and smiled at Lil Pau.

"Okay so since y'all in, we start shooting on Monday. Be here at 7:00 in the morning. 5,000 for you," he pointed at me. "and 4,000 for you." he said pointing at Villa."Is that good?"

We both nodded.

He smiled and hugged us both and we left. We were two of the happiest girls. The other girls mugged us but shit, we didn't care. We was happy as shit to be getting paid all that money for a little video.

We left the little mansion where auditions were being held and walked outside.

"I'll see you later!" I said starting to the bus stop.

"Where's your car?"

"No car. The bus is my car.." I said.

"Wait, just hop in my car I'll drop you off."

I thanked her and got in the car. Soon me and my baby would be on our own.

The car ride I learned about Villa. She said she had no true friends ebbs that she was finishing high school online. She had her own condo in a suburb that she said was cheap and really nice. She stripped too but she said when she got her degree she would stop stripping.

"Alright see you later, girl. Call me!" she said as I got the car.

"Alright, see you and I will!" I said and she drove off.

Villa was a cool chick. I would definitely keep in touch with her. She was in a similar situation as mines. She agreed to meet me at my house next Saturday to go shop for our kids and ourselves. Kimmie been so busy with school so I ain't really talked to her.

(Tray POV)

I like Alicia and all but I don't think I should approach her. I feel like that would totally mess up our relationship. I have a little crush it's not like I really want her bad plus she got a son. She ain't focused on me anyways.

"Hey, did you see Alicia yesterday? I ain't talked to her in a minute." Kimmie asked.

We were in our last class of the day.

"Nope. Saw her like two days ago. Why?" I asked.

"None of your business.. Talk to you later." she said and sat down before the bell rung.

I sighed. Was it wrong that Alicia was on my mind so heavily? Maybe, I do need to tell her how I feel. Today after school I'm telling her how I feel. No sugar coating this shit either.

~

"Where you going?" Kimmie asked. "Going to see yo' bitch?"

"I'm single and you know this Kimmie! I'm going to see Alicia."

"Oh.. Tell her I said hey."

I nodded and walked off. I grabbed all my things and headed out the school. I took the bus home and then walked to Alicia's house. It's now or never...

I knocked on the door and Veeta answered. Veeta real pretty but I got my eyes on her sister.

"Sup' Tray! Lookin' for yo bae?" Veeta joked.

She always knew I had a little crush on Alicia.

I laughed. "Tell Alicia come downstairs, big head!"

She smiled. "Your bae will be down on just a second," she turned and I let myself in. "ALICA COME DOWN HERE! YOU GOT COMPANYYYYY!"

I heard someone run downstairs and Alicia come in to the room. She's flawless in my eyes.

"Tray? Hey, best friend! Wanna come upstairs?"

"Nah. Let's go outside and talk on the porch.." I said.

She shrugged and followed me outside.
We sat on her porch steps. A couple of people walked past and said hey to us.

"So what's up?" she asked.

I sighed. I didn't know where to start... "Alicia, I love you. You love me?"

"Of course! Your my best-"

"See that's the thing, I don't wanna be your best friend anymore," I interrupted her. "I wanna be more than that. I want you to be mines. I know you thinkin' I'm crazy, but I just had to get that outta my head. I understand if you don't want shit else to do with me.." I got up and began walking away.

"Wait! Come back!" Alicia said.

I turned around and walked towards her. "Yeah?"

"Look, I love you, I do but I got a baby, I'm just recently getting back in school from online classes, and I just... I just got issues you wouldn't wanna deal with." She looked at the ground.

I lifted her chin so that we were looking into each other's eyes. "See, that's not true! I told you I'd be there for Richie regardless if he's mines or not. I'll be there to help you deal with them issues."

"Yeah, but you know I got trust issues... Richie fucked me up. He made me think all men are like him."

"I'm not like that nigga, Alicia. Yeah, I dun did someone girls wrong in the past but I would never do you wrong. I love you too much to do that shit."

"..."

"You ain't got shit to say? I'm pouring my heart out to you!"

"...." She played with her fingers and looked at her shoes.

"Call me when you learn to talk!" I walked off. I was pissed off! I'm pouring my heart out to her and she acting like she ain't hearing me!

.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey 👋

Feedback? Suggestions?

ALICIAAAA SPEAKKKK lol. What you guys think about Tray telling her how he felt?

- Author 💕