Chapter 12:My kill urge to kill was rising...

Hey everyone, hope you've all been enjoying so far so here's the new chapter:) *I don't own Five Nights at Freddy's, all characters from the FNaF games belong to Scott Cawthon, all OC's and artwork belong to me* *Warning swearing and blood in this chapter*

I looked up seeing Fredbear, blood dripping from his mouth and Tommy hanging lifeless from the jaws of the golden bear animatronic, blood gushing from his head. "Oh my fuck..." Was all I could say...

Vincent (Purple Guy's) POV

I stood there in complete shock just staring at the gruesome sight. All the screaming of parents and kids seemed to subside...almost as if times slowed down.

"You see Vincent, this is your fault." A familiar voice said, the voice I kept hearing in my visions and nightmares.

"This isn't my fucking fault!"

"Everything is your fault, and everything will be."

The voice went away and the noise came back, screaming, screaming everywhere.

The blood from Fredbear's jaw dripped on the floor, the beautiful red blood...I needed more...I wanted it on my axe...I wanted it on my hands...I wanted to murder...my kill urge to kill was rising...

But no, I couldn't this wasn't the time...

"OH MY FUCK!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" My eyes widen as I heard the voice, it was Scott. I turned around only to see Scott, tears streaming down his face as he ran the speed only a father could run when they're child was in danger.

He jumped up on the stage and carefully took his mangled son out of the springlock jaws of Fredbear. Scott held with so in his arms and sunk to the floor, sobbing Tommy in his arms.

I looked to my side seeing Ben and his friends, in horror. Ben having tears streaming down his face on his knees.

"I-I didn't mean to...I-it was suppose to be a joke..." Ben said while staring sob hard.

I myself felt a few tears fill my eyes, but didn't leak out, I almost never cry.

Scott looked at me, his face stained with tears, his shirt now soaked in Tommy's blood.

"Vincent...go call an ambulance, and tell your father to get here as soon as he can." Scott said in a shaky voice.

I nodded quickly and sprinted to his office, pushing everyone in my path forcefully. Being a very athletic person and fast runner I got to his office in no time.

I breathed heavily as I picked up the old school red telephone on Scott's desk and dialled 911.

-----------------Time Skip--------------

The paramedics and my dad showed up shortly, the paramedics rushing Tommy to the hospital. Everyone was escorted out of the pizzeria and I was left alone for a bit to lock up.

I was just about to walk out the door to go to my car and rush to the hospital, but for some reason I looked back.

And what did I see? That fucking puppet...

Dun dun duuuunnXD I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I still hope you all enjoyed. Stay tuned for the next:)
-Wicked