Chapter 2:The grand opening

Hey everyone:) So that picture I drew digitally is a more realistic version of my version of Vincent

Hey everyone:) So that picture I drew digitally is a more realistic version of my version of Vincent. So ya, hope you guys like it:) Anyhow, time to start this chapter *I don't own Five Nights at Freddy's, all characters from the FNaF games belong to Scott Cawthon, all OC's and artwork belong to me*

"Hey Tim, hey Vincent." My uncle said in a perky way."Hey Scott." I replied to my uncle.

Vincent (Purple Guy's) POV

"Sorry we're late Scott, Vincent slept in today." My dad replied.

"Late? Pfft, you're only five minutes late." Scott said looking down at his watch. "And to be honest, I got here like a minute ago. Anyway, let's go in."

We walked into the diner and were greeted by the diners hostess.

"Good morning, do you have reservations set?" She asked.

"Yes, we do." Scott replied.

"Alright perfect. So what name did you set for the reservations?" She asked as she looked at a sheet of paper.

"They should be set under Scott." My uncle replied.

She looked down at the sheet and then back at us. "I'm very sorry sir, but there are more than one Scotts that have renovations. What's your last name?"

"It's okay, don't be sorry. And it should be Scott Cawthon. And I'm pretty sure I also said it would be reservation for three with, Tim Cawthon and Vincent Cawthon.

"Alright found your reservation." She said as she put the sheet of paper down and picked up three menus. "Please follow me."

She walked to a table as we sat down. She placed the menu's in front of us and smiled. "So you're server will be here soon, hope you guys enjoy." She said kindly as she walked off.

Shortly a young dirty blond waitress came to our table, smiling warmly. "Hello gentlemen, my name is Janice and I'm going to be your waitress this morning. May I ask for any drinks to start off."

"Could we just all have coffee to start off?" My dad asked.

"Yes of course I'll be right back."

My dad looked around the diner.

"It's pretty busy today."

"Ya it is. Hope they won't take too long with our food cause we need to be there for 12:00." Scott responded and like a cue our waitress came with a pot of coffee and poured some in each of our mugs.

"Alright, so may I take your orders now?" She asked as she grabbed a notepad and pen. We all ordered our food.

"Alright, is that all?" She asked.

"Yes and a side of toast." I replied.

"Alight." She said as she finished writing our orders down. "May I take your menus now?" We handed her our menus.

"I've been meaning to ask you guys, are you guys working for that new family pizzeria, Fredbear's Pizza?
I saw the logo on your hats and I had to ask."

"Yes, my brother and I are actually the owners. And his son, my nephew is the manager." Scott replied proudly.

"That's great. My aunt said that she was going to be bringing my younger cousins and their friends there for the grand opening." After she said that she looked at me and smiled. "Maybe one day I'll make an effort to bring them myself." She said looking right at me smiling and walked off.

My dad and uncles eyes widen as Scott started laughing, and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh grow up you two."

"Vincent, she was like flirting with you there! She was like hitting on you." Scott replied laughing.

"Oh calm down Scott, that was not flirting."

"Well what ever that was she's clearly interested in you." My dad stated.

I raised an eyebrow and ran my hand through my purple hair.

"Well, I'm not interested."

There was an awkward silence, until my perky uncle broke it.

"Did you know when your father and I were younger we would rate girls. You know waitresses and just girls passing by."

"And how old were you?" I asked in a monotone voice to show I wasn't interested in this conversation.

"We were like in our late teens early twenties I believe. Yup, those were the good old days. Now if your father and I did that it would just be passed off as creepy and gross, cause I'm 44 he's 45 and we're both married."

"Divorced Scott, divorced. You're married I'm divorced." My dad stated.

"Oh, right yeah you're divorced." Scott replied as he nervously laughed.

"It's been seven years since the divorce, Scott." He replied.

"It's been seven years already? Well hey, on the flipside you're not married to a control freak wife anymore. No offense." Scott stated.

"Yes she was Scott, yes she was." My dad stated as there was another silence, this time broken by my dad.

"And did you know when we would do that, your uncle would try to hit on the girls."

I laughed slightly. "Wow, that's sad."

"And he would embarrass himself while doing that." My dad stated.

"Well at least I tried!" Scott stated.

We all started laughing.

Later our breakfast arrived and we talked about the grand opening.

"So are we going to have the employees wear the spring lock suits?" Scott asked.

"No, not yet. They're not trained enough." My dad stated.

"I'll have to record tapes with instructions." Scott stated.

"Good idea." My dad replied.

The springlock suits are the suits for Fredbear and Golden Bonnie. They are both animatronic and wearable suits. Being able to wear these suits was inspired from the original Fredbear suit, that was only used as a costume. These springlock suits had springlocks within them, that in result if the springlocks loosen it could result in death for the wearer. So these employees need to be highly trained in order to use them without accidents.

We finished eating our breakfast, payed the bill and drove to the restaurant to set up. Employee's scrambling everywhere to get the restaurant ready for the grand opening. Our tech employees checking the audio for the animatronics, our mechanics checking the animatronics, employees putting prizes at the prize corner, and the cooks making patches of pizza.

Everything was ready, we were ready to open. I looked to the clock on the wall. It was 1:00, time to start the show...

Hope you guys enjoyed that and yes, I am aware that the FNaF lore never states Phone Guy partly owns the restaurants and is related to Purple Guy, but I thought that would be cool to put in my story.XD And that part when Scott was talking about rating girls when he was younger was awkward for me to write cause I'm
a girl but whatever.XD Anyhow, make sure to stay tuned for the next chapter:)
-Wicked