Chapter 9: Nightmares

Hey guys I'm really sorry for lack of chapters lately. Also, Happy Thanks Giving to all my readers celebrating this weekend!XD And who else is super happy that Sister Location is outXD Anyway, let's start this chapter:) *I don't own Five Nights at Freddy's, all characters from the FNaF games belong to Scott Cawthon, all OC's and artwork belong to me* *Warning* *Swearing in this chapter*

Well was it really a dream, or a vision? A vision making a threat to me, a vision showing what I was destined to be? I'll let you guess that one...

Vincent (Purple Guy's POV)

It had come to the week, the week where a bunch of shit would happen...

Oh you're probably a bit confused of what I mean. Ok so at the time that was the week that Scott had to pick up and bring his two sons Tommy and Ben from school and bring them to the pizzeria, along with some of Ben's friends from hockey. So why was this so bad you may ask. Well you'll see why soon.

"Hey mister!" I heard a little brat from behind me say as I sighed.

Well, fuck. Not another little brat... I thought to myself.

I turned around and roled my eyes, only to see a short, chubby boy. He must've been around the age of five or six. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms loosely, towering over the small kid.

"What is it kid?"

"Why do you have a ponytail? And why is your hair purple? Are you a girl or something?" The chubby kid questioned, his big brown eyes staring into mine.

I snarled slightly. That little spoiled brat did not just ask me if I was a fucking girl. I was ready to punch the lights out of that kid, until I noticed I really couldn't do that with all the parents around.

I sighed slightly and put on a fake smile, as I crouched down to the brat.

"I'm not a girl, I just like my hair like that." I replied in a fake ass calm tone.

"But if you're a boy why do you want to have girl hair?"

I growled sightly, I was honestly so ready to knock the freaken lights out of that kid.

I chuckled slightly. "Well if you're saying I look like a girl, why does it look like your eyes are about to pop out of your head?" I replied with a sly smirk.

The kid looked up at me confused, probably not having an idea of what I said.

I smirked evilly and stood up. "Go stuff your face with pizza now, kid." I stated shooing him off.

The kid hesitantly turned around and walked off. I stood up and crossed my arms loosely and chuckled.

"What a little brat."

The doors to the pizzeria open, welcoming a group of four teens rambling in. All of ten wearing masks of the animatronics at Fazbear's. I knew who these teens were, Ben and his friends. They barged in making lots of noise, damn they were really obnoxious.

And following behind them was Scott and his youngest son Tommy. Tommy looked absolutely terrified, hugging his Fredbear plush tightly, Scott holding his youngest sons hand. Scott had dark and very noticeable bags under his eyes, and had looked absolutely exhausted.

"Hey Scott." I said walking toward him.

He yawned and adjusted his glasses. "Hey Vince."

"Wow Scotty, you look exhausted."

He yawned once again and looked down at Tommy. "Hey Tommy, why don't you go join Ben and his friends."

"O-okay daddy..." Tommy said as he hesitantly let go of his dad's hand and walks over to where his older brother was.

"Why do you look so tired? Wait let me guess, parenting." I stated with a slight chuckle.

"Vincent, you don't understand. Your aunt and I barely got any sleep last night."

"Really? Why?"

"Because Tommy couldn't sleep, and kept waking us up. He was complaining that he was having nightmares, so I had to go sleep with him."

I raised an eyebrow "Nightmares?" I questioned. Its normal for kids to have nightmare, right? But what I didn't know what that these nightmares were anything but normal...

Thanks for reading this chapter, and stay tuned further next:)
-Wicked