You Always Burned So Bright

I walked calmly outside; I can’t believe I made her feel that way. Even if I was protecting my friends they didn’t know that and they could have protected themselves. But Jamie…she’s weak and broken and I should have seen that in her eyes every time I told her she was nothing. I’ve tried blaming it all on Zoe but deep down I know it’s my entire fault. Zoe didn’t make me do anything. It was all me.

I was just standing there next to the bus, disgusted in myself. I punched the side of the bus repeatedly losing my mind that little bit more every time my fist collided with the metallic metal. The guys came filing out of the door as I decided to go berserk. While Ash and CC came forward grabbing one of my arms each I continuously tried to beat the shit out of the inanimate object.

I gazed over at the group of figures which had formed next to the door, while still in my rampage, and spotted Jamie. Hands over mouth and tears streaming down her face, she stood there in my shirt. I instantly stopped. I stood there panting and hating myself more. I’ve done it again; I have made Jamie upset once more. I am such a horrible person.

As everyone eventually went back inside I glanced over my side taking note of the multiple dents in the side of the bus. A tear streamed down my face, I should be here living my dream and have millions think I’m amazing when inside I know I’m selfish. By now the tears were forming rivers down my face. A figure stepped forward and took hold of my face forcing me to look forward. Jamie stood there thumb wiping as many tears of my face a possible. We stood there gazing into each other’s eyes. As she led me through the bus to my bedroom I couldn’t help wondering why she was still bothering with me. We sat on the warm sheets as I finally broke down. She held me as her own eyes became watery. We sat there in each other’s arms all night until we finally drifted into the alternate world.

Jamie’s P.O.V

I awoke to the smell of mints and tobacco and instantly remembered mine and Andy’s date yesterday, I feel so bad for ruining it. I wanted so badly for it to be really romantic but I had to go ruin it with my trust issues. I really want to make it up to him, especially after I made him feel like shit. I realised he had read my…note and I knew that the words sprawled across the dirty paper were the cause of his rage last night. I guarantee I made him feel like it was his entire fault and that he didn’t deserve my company.

I’m really glad, on the other hand, that we sorted it out last night. We both let out everything that had been bothering us except for me liking him, obviously.

I snuggled closer to Andy being embraced by his warmth and sighing in content, I small morn escaped Andy’s lips as the corners of his mouth turned upwards. I smiled while getting comfortable once more before I was lifted into the dream world.

Andy’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly embracing the sudden brightness change. I glanced down finding a peaceful Jamie with a small smile on her perfect lips. I carefully manoeuvred my way around her and stumbled out of the king-sized bed. Walking into the kitchen area I began making waffles and preparing the fruit. I gazed at the array of food on the pristine white plate. Waffles with a small dish of golden syrup (if she likes it) besides it, surrounded by a wreath of fruits.

~~~~~

Hello everyone! Its Christmas eve here in England and i would really like to know what you guys are getting for Christmas this year. So please leave a comment telling me! As always i love you all and i wish you a Merry Christmas! 

p.s there is going to be something BIG coming up sometime during this story, but i don't know when, but just in case i run out of things to write about running up to this event suggestions will be appreciated.