Ch15:Arawn, The Tyrant King

The group pulled out their weapons, Arawn descended from the throne as he pulled his great sword out with one hand. The massive blade showed how powerful Arawn is. Alexander rushed at him with his blade in hand. Arawn went to swing the blade, but James pushed his hand back with his Psychokinesis. Arawn took multiple slashes to his chest as Alexander slashed him furiously while breaking the armor Arawn had. Arawn eventually kicked Alexander back and freeing his hand from James. Zap ran up to Arawn and started distracting him by dodging. Arawn attempted to strike Zap, but he was blocked by Frost swinging his axe into his way. Frost held the blade still while Alexander made his way back to Arawn. Alexander crippled Arawn by shredding his knee and shoulder, making him unable to fight yet he still stands. Alexander grabbed Arawn by the neck and dragged him outside. A large crowd of townsfolk where yelling and chanting. They brought an execution platform to use on Arawn.
"Now is the time we've been waitin' for!", Alexander yelled as the crowd cheered while the tied down Arawn. Alexander with drew his blade as the hair covering Arawn's neck was moved out of the way. Alexander raised the blade and swung down hard, severing Arawn's head from the body. James felt all of the aura disappear from Arawn's body. Alexander stepped down from the platform and approached the group.
"Thanks for ya help, there be anythin' I could help with?", he asked them.
James nodded and whispered into his ear of what it was. Soon Alexander told his sister the news and had her be in charge while he was gone. The last ancient was hiding from them, watching them from his resting place, but now he will make his appearance.