Ch13:Albion

The group turned to face the knew person to them. He stepped closer and stated,
"I see all of ya are up. Good timin' too. Time for an introduction." Everyone else turned to face him as he cleared his throat.
"The name I be given is Alexander Hyde, Prince of Albion. Or at least it twas before that blasted oaf took over the castle.", he stated. Everyone was shocked at his words, a prince.
"You don't look quite like a prince.", Nora said out loud. Everyone glanced at her because of her remark.
"I said that oaf took over the castle. He threw my sister into the dungeon and killed me father. He needs to pay and I summoned you all here.", Alexander said. Everyone looked at him like he was a madman. They all got up and prepared to leave.
"Listen, outside there be plenty o guards lookin for ya. Be wise of where ya go.", Alexander warned them. James took a step outside and saw the town. It was a beautiful Celtic fashion town. The rest looked too and was amazed.
"I told ya, I summoned the lot of ya here to help me regain my family's name as royalty.", Alexander told them as he walked into the open streets of the town known as Oakvale. The group finally agreed to help as they headed to the market with Alexander. After a long while of shopping, guards dressed in white and blue where searching people.
"What's their deal?", Siro asked Alexander.
"Those be the guards I was tellin ya.", Alexander answered. The guards saw the group and made their way to them.
"Now you don't seem familiar. You be tourists?", one of the guards asked.
"Yup, we got here last night. We were really tired when got here and booked a night at the inn.", Siro informed the guards.
"Well alright, just stay outta trouble now will ya.", the guard instructed them. After they left the group headed to the town where the castle was, Bowerstone. Alexander led them though a hidden tunnel under the stone pavement of the town to the pub. The owner of the pub was a friend of Alexander and helped them up. Alexander led the group to a war room, showing the plans. Soon the siege will commence.