When i met them for the first time

Bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzz....sometimes I just want to throw my alarm away.
It's morning already??? I asked my self.
I was so tired ,I really needed more sleep cuz of jet lag.

Me and lily woke up at the same time her face too had a what -the-fuck-it's-morning-already ?..look
Our manager called and told us to be ready in a hour because he'd be taking us for breakfast and we had to reach at SM entertainment as well. I let lily take her shower first .i went to the balcony and there was a cool breeze,it hit my face and I got all the chills .i kept reminding myself  that this is what I always wanted and that I'm very lucky.
I know many people who wants this back in my hometown and I know that I should be very thankful.
Then a thought struck my head "OH MY GOD IM GOING TO WORK AT SM EVERYDAY !! That means I'll be meeting most of the idols maybe everyday " I never thought about it this way . "I will not distract myself .I will not let anything or anyone distract me .Amber just focus !!And do not fall for anyone just like Amy and kelly said!!"I gave myself a long lecture and I did not even notice that I've been doing this for the past ten minutes.

Lily came out from her shower so it was my turn . After my shower I was cracking my head on my outfit like always ,I had to look good today,it's my first day , so I decided to wear my grey sweater top and my denim jeans and black  shoes.

 After my shower I was cracking my head on my outfit like always ,I had to look good today,it's my first day , so I decided to wear my grey sweater top and my denim jeans and black  shoes

We got ready and manager Kim *i forgot to give him a name* took us for breakfast .We were accompanied by the rest of the trainees.Jackson waved at me right when I saw him .I tried to talk with the others but none of them were interested ,they were really grumpy,so I didn't even bother to make an effort.
I introduced lily to Jackson and  in no time we were goofing around,we became really good friends in no time ,they reminded me of kelly and Amy.
At the table only the three of us were talking the rest of them were really quite,so when we noticed that we were the only once talking ,we made an effort to keep quiet but in less than three seconds we would just end up laughing ,every time we did that the other trainees gave us a very annoyed look and Jackson made this really cute face whenever he knew that the others were giving us these looks ,that made us laugh even more .

Thank goodness that manager Kim was busy with a phone call or he would have definitely thought that there was something mentally wrong with us.

So manager Kim dropped us at our venues,Jackson was taken in by JYP so we waved him goodbye and wished him luck and he did the same.

Me and lily were the last once to get dropped, we we're so nervous so we walked in squeezing each other's hands , we asked the staff there where we were supposed to go and they told us that the new trainees were supposed to go to the  assistant producers room which was in the fourth floor. They guided us to the elevator and then left us alone,while we were waiting for the elevator there were three men walking towards us for the elevator, me and lily we gave each other oh -my-gwaad-its-really-them!! look.
It was them ,it was really them,I could  feel my palms sweating,we walked inside the elevator together,it was only my first day as a trainee and I was already in the same elevator as EXO's SUHO,XUIMIN and SEHUN, I was screaming inside,I looked at lily and I knew she was too.Xuimin and SEHUN gave  us a smile and we smiled back .
"Are you two the new trainees ??"
*oh my god ....his voice was just sooooo...*  when Xuimin asked us this in Korean even though we had no idea what it meant ,lily almost screamed with joy but before she did I squeezed her hand and that stopped her,so SUHO understood that we didn't speak Korean and asked us the same thing in English ."yes we are ,we just arrived yesterday ",I replied with my very shaky voice ,"oh then you guys must be very nervous ,I remember my first day ,God I was so nervous" we nodded ,he was really nice ,sehun was just staring at lily the whole time he didn't say anything ,I noticed this but lily didn't ,we reached the fourth floor and we bowed them goodbye and they did the same. The moment we got out we jumped and did a very silent scream,then we warned our selves not to fan girl Infront our seniors and other idols . We then walked towards the assistant producers office ,there was someone inside so we waited,the door opened and came out one of the most beautiful beings on earth ~KAI ,I almost slipped when he came out ,i was about to fall down but he caught me ,I could feel my cheeks burning ,I looked at lily and she was in her dreamland with Kai.
"Be careful ,don't fall so easily"Kai said with his really deep tone which bought so many chills to my spine I stood up properly and thanked him he nodded and left .
"Thankyou for not catching me when I fell down ,or else he wouldn't have"
"I didn't even know that you fell down until he caught you ...you lucky little.."
"We should get used to this now ,we can't say which idol is gonna pop now and then"I said
"I know they are everywhere "

After that we got into the producers office
"Ah ..amber shi ,lily shi please come sit"
"Anyoghasaeyo"we bowed and took our seats .
"So you two are the new trainees ,well I hope you both know that being a trainee is not easy,it might get stressful sometimes "
"Yes we are clearly aware of it "lily replied
"Ok then ,today you will start you life as trainees of SM ,you'll be focusing on dancing ,singing,rapping ,and language .since you two are new to Korea you'll be having extra Korean classes,then comes school ,you can go to school if you want to or drop it,your choice ,if you want to go to school and concentrate on hard core subjects then we also have the facility for a private tutor, so here are your schedules and now you two can go take a look around "
"Gamsamida"we bowed
   Before we got out producernim stopped us
"One more thing,this is very important ,do not forget to greet your seniors when you see them ,sometimes if you don't it might irritate them,anyway good luck and work hard"
"Ne we will" we bowed again and got out
We got out and that's when we realized that we didn't greet the exo members back in the elevator,I got really worried ,what if they got really irritated
"Don't worry so much ,they understood that we were foreigners so they'll excuse us this time ,we just have to be careful in the future!!"lily said

So we warned ourselves about this and went for a tour around the building just like producer nim said, we went here and there and saw more celebs and it was very hard to keep our excitement in, we walked around for a while and that's when we saw them.

Sorry for the very late update ....author nim has to go to school....Thankyou for reading my book....especially
aiswarya2002
aishv265
acp002
janehenecia99
Thankyou soo much guys for you support you guys are the best
Saranghae❤️❤️❤️