Seoul

Finally it's Seoul !!!!! I took a deep breath...
"Ahh ,the air smells different here"
I waited in front of the airport and I saw a guy dressed in a casual wear holding a board with my name written on it.
"Are you Amber ?"
"Yes"
"One among the trainees"!!
"Yes"
"Then what are you waiting for .hop in !!"
I nodded and got in the car..,,
Then  I saw him waiting outside with another board written JACKSON WANG on it. Then I remembered that he was the trainee from Hong Kong .

I dozed off for a second because I didn't get enough sleep in the plane. Then I felt like someone was getting into the car .

He had dark brown hair with dark black eyes and slightly tanned skin.he was wearing  black pants with a adidas printed white shirt. I found him very cute.

"Anyoghasaeyo my name is Jackson wang"
I started shuttering a bit because I didn't expect him to greet me first .i was getting ready to greet him first.

"Ohhh...an...yoghasaeyo!i Am Amber kristephine "
"Nice to meet you Amber .where are you from?"
"Nice to meet you too. I am from Singapore ,your from Hong Kong right??"
Yes i am .i am pretty new to Korea and I have no clue .i can't speak Korean .the only word I know is anyoghasaeyo "

I let out a laugh
"Well we are in the same boat.i can't speak Korean as well !"
"That's good then.ill have company!"
"I'm sure there will be others there are trainees from China ,Japan and all."
"Wait your from Singapore! So you speak Chinese right?"
"Yes I do ,not so fluently but still I can speak pretty well"

We did the other half of the journey chatting .we had conversations in Chinese and finally we reached in front of the building.we go into the building and saw eight people standing right Infront of us.
"I guess they are the rest of the selected trainees " I thought to my self.

We waited for the producers of the agencies to come. All of us were pretty nervous today we had to choose the agency and again there would be a small audition .i decided to chose SM .only two of us selected SM .her name was lily and she was from Thailand .

For the audition I danced to 'own it' .now they asked me to sing and I prayed that nobody would faint.i decided to sing to more than this by one direction .right after I sang I knew right away what they were gonna say....

"Ms Amber kristephine ,your dancing is very good but we have to work on your singing.anyways congratulations you are now officially selected by SM ENTERTAINMENT .now all you have to do is sign  the contract with the presence of your parents.good job!!"

"Kamsamitha" I bowed and walked out of the room politely .

"YAAAAAAAAAS" I went crazy when I got out of the room .lily also got selected and almost had the same reaction as me .we then hugged out of explosive happiness .

I called my mom and told her that I got selected.she said that she will be coming tomorrow .
"I just should have come with you to Korea ,I am worried because you are in a country which is so new to you.i could have come today but the flight fair is too much"
"It's fine here mom our manager takes good care of us.anyways mom fly safe an ill see you tomorrow "

Then I called my friends .....and they went bananas .
"Oh my gwaad....you got in for SM .....dartftssasdfrdgjihg
"Guys one at a time my ears are gonna bleed "
"DUDE ITS SM .that means you can meet all the SM idols .exo,shinee.......

After all that madness me and lily were taken to our dorm.it was a small but cute dorm .it consisted a small kitchen a bathroom a bed room and a living room.our manager bought us ramen for dinner .we both went to bed early after taking a shower.

The next morning I woke up at7:30am because my mom's arrival was at 8:00am.by the time I came out from my shower lily woke up.
"Good morning Amber !"
"Morning lily ,what do you wanna have for breakfast??"
"I don't know lets check the fridge after I take a shower"
"Okay"
When lily came out of the shower we decided to make pancakes .

It was already 9:30 and I had to reach at the SM office by 10:00 to10:15 max.
So I decided to get dressed up in a black jacket and a simple grey dress paired with a brown scarf and my black backpack.

I along with lily meet our parents I front of the SM building.we got in and went to the main office and signed  the contract  .when I was going to sign mine the were tears formed in both my mom's and mine .
As soon as I signed  my contract me and my mom Hugged and I cried like a baby.

I know guys late update .sorry and I know not-so-good chapter.
Hope you like it anyways and I promise you it becomes better towards the end.
Thankyou☺️