Hope

Me ,Amy and kelly were watching a new movie. In between the movie I got a text message from my mom ..
Mom- your result are coming today
Me- what results?
Mom- the one that you've been waiting for all month
Me- what?thats today?i thought it comes out next month
Mom-well ya,but they said that it came out early this time
Me -oh my god ,when is it ??
Mom- 10'o'clock in Korean time
Me-that's like 9 here ,right??
Mom -yup

I told  Amy and Kelly that I'll be Leaving now and they wouldn't let me go on own plus they wanted to see the results as well.we left the theater because the movie's like two and a half hours so there was no use staying any way .it took us half an hour to reach my house.
(At my house)
"Guys I'm really nervous you think I'll get through??"
K-don't worry too much.you might or you might not get through .it doesn't matter now because you gave your best out there.
A-that's right! Chill dude!chill! If you don't get selected then you know what their loss!!
We all laughed at Amy's comment .they always make me feel better when I'm tensed to death. They are seriously the best friends that I could ever have ,they're the best!

1 more minute to 9. And I felt like my heart was in my stomach .*crap*its 9.
We open the site *by this time I'm brain dead* and went through the names of the selected trainees...

Selected trainees-
1) lily-Thailand
2)mark-Hong Kong
3)gong sae Hyun-south Korea
4)Hana Harris-Malaysia
5)Jonny-Taiwan
6)twakwashi rhoie-Japan
7)Kakeru -Japan
8)lee soo Jin -South Korea
9)Jackson wang-Hong kong
1o)chunuha-China

I was not selected .god !so this is  how it feels like. Well it sucks and I want to cry. It's not like I knew that I would be selected but who joins for a competition without wanting to win.
Anyway it was my first try and I knew that I'm gonna do even better for the next one.

Mom and my friends started to comfort me, that just made it even worse for me . Then I went to my room and cried.

(Two weeks later)
I came back from school  sooo tired that I just threw myself on the sofa the minute I got into the house.
"Amber get up and go clean yourself!"
"5 more mins"
"Now !"
"Mom please just give me some time I'm really tired "
"If you do it now Ill tell you something
"I don't wanna know mom okay.now just leave me alone"
As soon as I said this I fell asleep soo deep that I woke up at 1am .
I tried to sleep again but couldn't
So I decided to go online to check some videos.i switched on my laptop and I have a mail.i checked it and I couldn't believe what I saw!!!

From : All  Asia trainees  department
To:Amber kristephine
       This email is send to you to inform that you have been selected for the 2016 All Asia dance competition.
You have been selected as one of the selected trainee has forfeited the group.
We hope to see you in Korea , Seoul for your meeting with all the agencies. Here you will be selecting the agency of your preference. You have to report in Seoul by the end of November. If you have any doubts regarding this please do not hesitate to ask. We hope to see you soon.

AAAAAHHHHHH!!! Oh my god what the eff is this .
"Ow"*i pinched myself to make sure that this was not a dream*

"Mom wake up you won't believe this .I got selected!!!!!"
"I know Ive been trying to tell you this from the time you came back from school "
"What then why didn't you tell me"
" are you kidding me? Were you even willing to listen?"
"But mom this is like really important "
"Ya whatever.congratulations!!!NOW GO TO SLEEP YOUNG LADY"

I got back to my room and danced to
every song that I knew to dance to.
This is the best day of my life and I understood that miracles do happen and all you need is hope!!

The next day I went to school and told Amy and Kelly about this and they were soo happy that the lost it.they gave me a huge hug.

K-when are you leaving?
"Towards the end of November "
A-that's like in a month
K-wait.thats less that a month
"I know I'm really gonna miss you guys"
"We will too"
Then we did a group hug *oh I'm really gonna miss these people*

(Fast forward to a month or less than a month)
I packed my bags and headed to the airport along with my parents and my bfs .when we reached the airport I told my parents  goodbye and gave them a hug.
K-don't you dare forget about us
A-ya that's right .
K-and every time you see a cute guy keep the record and report it to us
A-that's right we need every single detail.and any way you'll be training with a lot of cuties
K-AND DO NOT FALL IN LOVE it's the major distraction you should be aware of.
"Ya guys I know I know.im gonna miss you guy!
We're gonna miss you too!!*group hug*

I waved them good bye and l got into the airport and the moment that I did that I knew that my life is going to be very different.

That's it for the third chapter! Hope you liked it .wait to know what happens in Seoul .thankyou☺️