School

Wake up!!! The same voice that I hear every morning hit my head.
It was my mom. She always gets annoyed in the morning because it's very hard to wake me up since I am a very deep sleeper.

I woke up and went to wash my face and looked at the mirror "you look pathetic " i told myself. I really hated my face mainly because of all the bullying that I went through about my face as a child. In the third grade
I got so bullied that I actually thought that something was wrong with my face. But as I grew up I understood that nothing is wrong with my face and if something is wrong it's them. So you know what haters gonna hate hate and hate.but still I knew that I was not that pretty and I was not fond of my face either .
So I brushed my teeth and took a fast body bath and jumped into my uniform.mama made pancakes. I was all like"yaaaass my favourite "I gobbled up all of them.
Mama-your not gonna live that long if you are gonna eat like that.
Me- gdsfafgffhhlovegxxdccakes!!!!
Mama- WHAT???
Me -that's because I love pancakes!!
Mama-but still you need to learn how to eat like a girl and it's not good for your health if you eat it like that!!
Me-ya whatever!!
So I got out and walked towards my bus stop and waited.
As I waited I thought of what I am going to do for my future
Should I follow my dream of becoming a dancer or just listen to my family and become a doctor?????
And after 15 min or so my bus came and we headed for school.
Again in the bus I thought about the same thing after a while my thoughts diverged to my one and only crush jimin .park jimin of bts .one of the best Kpop boy bands .even though he is across the sea from me I know that I love him.*squeak*

Hey guys that was it for the first chapter.i know it's not the best since I am a crappy writer but this book means a lot to me. So please do support me and please do comment and vote I would really appreciate that!!!
THANKYOU!!!!