Number Seven. John 3:16

This is a very important verse it says that God sent he's only son to die on the cross for us people who have sin all over us we couldn't get away from it, But now we can...
We can love God and Praise Him.
But It doesn't mean that we never sin after that we still sin but
God will forgive us of All our sins.
But how Jesus did save us was by dying on the cross after he lived a sinless life here on earth.
I know what some of you guys are saying but it is true at lest I believe it is, and many other people do to.
But Jesus died on the cross to save us all then he rose three days later.
He Concord death he is alive to this day but he is in heaven right now waiting for his father, our God to say when he may return and bring us home.
But he can come back anytime now no one no man just No one knows and we can't guess when he will come back.
We can try to guess but we won't get it right. He could come back right now.
So if you want to be saved if you want the relationship with God then now is the time to start it.
If you want him all you have to do is repent say that you are a sinr say that you want him to come in to your heart and he will but you must mean it.
But I hope you guys liked this I hope you all will think about what I said.
If any of you guys need praying for at all, whether or not your sick, you have a test coming up, just anything.
You can ask and I will pray for you, So will others.
Bye! :3