nine

Gerard grabbed Frank's hand softly before walking into the ballroom. He was showing off his soulmate to the kingdom today.

He pulled Frank over to the middle of the dance floor and they started slow dancing. Soon, Frank had his head resting on Gerard's chest as they swayed back and forth.

Gerard kissed his head lightly and wrapped his arms tighter around the boy. He couldn't believe he was lucky enough to have him be his soulmate.

He took Frank to the royal table and made a toast to him. "To my soulmate, I can't wait to see where we end up, Frank."

The crowd gasped. He sat back down and held Frank's hand tightly as he awaited the crowd's reaction.

They started clapping and cooing at us. A few gay couples even got up and kissed in front of everyone, including Brendon and Ryan. Gerard smiled down at Frank and he smiled shyly back. They leaned in and kissed softly.

-

After the ball, they went back to their little... hideaway, I guess you could call it. Frank sat on Gerard's lap, his head nuzzled into his neck.

"Tonight was fun." He whispered.

"I know what would make it more fun..." Gerard mumbled, smirking.

Smut warning. To skip go to --

Frank blushed at that. "Oh really?" He challenged. "Show me, your highness."

They met in a sloppy, passionate kiss, Frank soon pulling away to lead wet, open mouthed kisses on Gerard's neck.

"Fuck!" Gerard moaned as Frank started palming him while sucking on his neck. Frank slowly slipped Gerard's pants and boxers off and wrapped a hand around him, getting on his knees. "Frank, are you gonna- oh! Fuck!"

Before he could finish his sentence, frank wrapped his mouth around Gerard's length.

Frank started bobbing his head up and down, pumping everything he couldn't fit in his mouth with his calloused hand.

And Gerard had never felt anything like it before.

He moaned for what felt like hours until he finally came, followed by a sloppy hand job for Frank, as Gerard was still panting and tired.

--

As Frank and Gerard panted, they found their way into each other's arms.

"Gerard, this has been absolutely the best night ever. You're so great." And upon hearing those words, Gerard knew he was starting to fall for the handsome boy in his arms, and it sure as hell wouldn't take very long for him to hit the bottom of that deep pit called love.

And as for Frank, well the same could be said for him. He was falling head over heels for Gerard.

As they cuddled, they basked in the adoration they felt for each other. They cuddled until they grew tired, and they slowly stood up, getting their clothes on and walking hand in hand to Gerard's room.

They got in bed together and cuddled more, until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Cade! I'm gonna be co writing this story now, so here's a little about me:

My favorite bands are Ice Nine Kills (you should totally check them out), New Years Day, The Used, Three Days Grace, Get Scared, MCR and many more.

I'm polysexual and I like girls and genderqueer people.

I have a huge crush on this girl who's gay who probably doesn't like me back ;-;

I'm an artist and I want to go to sva and study illustration for college.

I need help with my stupid social anxiety.

I'm too awkward to bring up the subject of going to a different school to my mom.

And yeah that's pretty much it.

My user is @myxrated-romance

Live long and prosper 🖖

XoGrimm