I Can't Lose You ~ Garroth X Reader

3rd POV

It was a peaceful and quiet until Zane had declared war on Phoenix Drop, troops marched in as the little amount of guards tried to hold them off. Mothers and children flee off to the boats to escape, people fell like flies as they died.

Y/N Pov

"Go and get on a boat Y/N!" Garroth order. I was going to stay and fight, no matter what. "No, I am staying here and fighting for the place and people I love!" I said standing my ground. I swung my sword, killing O'kasis knights in the process. "Please, I don't want you hurt!" Garroth pleaded. "No, Garroth I am staying and you should be worrying about yourself." I said as I saved him from a blow in the shoulder.

Garroth Pov

I can't lose her! After being rejected from Aphmau, I have already felt heartbreak. Y/N got me over it and made me more confident around women. I CAN'T AND I WON'T LOSE HER! I said in my head. I blocked blows from the swords, until I stopped. I saw her, my brother holding her neck dangling her in the air. NO NO NO NOOOOOOO! I ran at full speed although my brother saw me and stabbed her right then and there. She fell from the air collapsing on the ground, my brother then retreated feeling satisfied. I ran to her and held her in my lap, tears spilling from my eyes. "No no no, Come on Y/n stay with me!" I yelled. Y/N coughed blood and smiled weakly. Her hand reached for my cheek and stroked it slowly. "It's okay Garroth." She said "No, it's not. I can't lose you! I love you Y/N!" I said hugging her tightly. "I love ..." Her hand then fell weakly from my cheek. Y/N eyes closed and her chest fell one last time. "Please, Please I can't lose you." I mumbled as nothing happened. She's gone, the most horrible thing I thought of today and it happened. I won't see her smile anymore or here her angelic laugh. I hugged her on last time and ran still crying remembering memories. We won't have picnics on our days off, we won't watch the sunset anymore, we won't playing in lake or mess around in the guard tower. I cried my  heart out as memories of everything appeared. "Why couldn't be me!!!!" I yelled at the sky as I fell to the ground. "Why was it her?"

A/N - I don't know if this was sad but I tried my best.