The First Day

It was in the middle of August, and of course I was moving again. I was going to a new school but this wasn't a regular school. It was a boring, preppy, snobby kid private school.
     My house was in a rich snobby neighborhood, where everyone's nose was stuck up so high it could touch the clouds.
     I woke to the sound of am alarm " ring ring". I shut it off then through the blanket off.
     "Mika time to get up we have a long day ahead of us!" My mom said.
      I groaned and stood up and slid on my slippers. I walk down the stairs to see piles and piles of boxes.
     "Finally" said my mom,"so honey me and your father have something to tell you."
     "Okay" I replied.
      "So what we have to tell you is that we are staying here as a forever home." Said my dad, " yes that was weird but we have moved and moved around but now we have found the right home for are little family."
      " okay." I said with confusion.
      " Honey so we are not gonna move to a different house every year or two anymore." Siad mom
      " I know what he meant" I said angerly.
     " Now I didn't ask for an attitude Mikalan Johnston now go to your room." Said mom with wrath.
    "Ughhh I didn't want to be down here anyways!" I left and slammed my door behind me.