Chapter 6

Hey Aweosme readers :D heres is chapter 6 i think its i little longer, well it felt longer as i was writing it xD 

Hope you like it :D

(Ignore spelling and grammer i am not good at it, and i dont need to be kept reminded of it lol) 

Ps not edited 

_________________________________________

Chapter 6

Not too long after he left, Mike returned with a smug smile on his face. Mostly directed at Maver for some reason. Looking between them I saw that Maver was giving mike the exact same look. I could understand Mikes smugness but Maver’s, I was a bit confused about.

‘’What’s that all about?’’ I asked Mason, as he was the closest one to me at the time.

He was sitting next to me on the couch; he motioned with his hand for me to move close. I did as he asked and moved closer to him. At the same time he positioned himself closer to me. He stretched his arm out on the back of the couch and moved his body to face me. I was now tucked in under his arm as I put my arms around my legs, holding them to my body to get comfortable. Once he was satisfied that we were close enough he started to whisper into my ear.

‘’Amber came with us to Mexico, as a friend of Maver’s, she brought a good few of her friends along with her to start of our trip.’’ He began with a quite laugh to himself.

‘’I noticed.’’ I retorted with my own small laugh, remember the ‘party crew’ from when I booked in.

Mason stared at me with a questioning look on his face.

‘’Ye weren’t that . . .’’ I continued, struggling to find the right words, ‘’quite.’’

His checks began to darken at that comment, with a look of embarrassment crossing his face. This boy gets embarrassed a lot, I thought to myself. Laughing at my thoughts I saw that he was smiling at me with a look I couldn’t place. This caused me to put my laughing to a halt.

‘’Well, as I was saying,’’ he continued from his earlier topic. I couldn’t help but start up my laughing again, he still had the hint of pink on his checks but he was trying to sound serious, the two just didn’t go well together. As I was laughing he poked me in my ribs causing me to stop my laughing and immediately reach for my side as a slight pain arose from where he poked me. ‘’as I was saying,’’ he said again with a wide smile, before he started talking again I felt his rubbing the area he poked me in. Looking down I saw that our hands were intertwined. Embarrassed, I pulled back my hands and put them around my legs once again. I looked up at him them raising an eyebrow, asking him to continue what he was saying. He looked back with an amused expression before continuing, ‘’Amber came with Maver, but Mike thinks he stole her away from him, which wasn’t the case. She was with both of them, but Mike doesn’t know, so don’t tell him. You don’t what to hurt that guy’s man pride.’’

I think my mouth literally fell to the floor with what he said, Maver was with her as in had sex with her. No way!

‘’Maver was with her?’’ I asked with a suggestive tone, completely shocked.

‘’Yeah.’’ He answered, studying me closely as a frown crept onto his face.

‘’He usually has better taste.’’ I said as I looked over at him.

I was in complete and utter shock, I know that we haven’t seen each other since a few months before my parents murder, but I just couldn’t see how he would change that much. He always went for cool girls, not plastic, Hollister wearing Barbie dolls; well only if they were guys that is. Yes, Maver is bi, but in my opinion I would say he is gayer, he had been with more guys than girls, seeing as he was only with two, me and some other girl from his school that I didn’t know. I just couldn’t believe it, but that’s when it hit me, he hasn’t told them yet.