"Your Him....Your Shawn Mendes"

OMG 4 reads in one day!!! Thanks to the supporters/readers y'all r amazballs! 😂 We'll I'm back and ready to continue the adventure with Venus and the magcon boys!!! Stay tuned it's about to get juicy! And thanks again for the reads it means a lot! Enough with the blabbering... LET'S GET IN THE STORY! BYE!!! Xxxx

Chpt 2

Venus's POV

"Who are y'all and how did yall get in here?!?" I yelled. "Calm down we're not going to hurt you just let us explain. " A built cute brunette said. "How can I trust y'all when y'all broke into my house?!" "Good Point... But just try to trust us. " he stated. I debated and thought "What's the harm thet can do... If they kill me I can join my brother in heaven. It's not like my parents will miss me or anyone for the matter, but then Xaiver popped into my mind. I can't leave him. "You have 10 minutes to talk, but let me change first and if y'all try to walk in on me changing I will not hesitate to taser you and I'll call the police. " I threatened. The boys looked terrified... Great! Just the reaction I was looking for. I slowly and cautiously made my way to my bed where my volleyball uniform was without taking my eyes of them. I walked into the restroom and started changing, until I heard whispering, "Thank God she isn't a crazy fan. " I heard one say. Fan? I thought. What the heck is he talking about? I finished changing and carefully stepped out being cautious of my surroundings still not aware of the capable things they can do to me. I pulled out my taser from my drawer and walked to my bed. The boys we're shamelessly checking me out while I went to sit on my bed which caused me to blush. "Your 10 minutes start now. Talk. " I said sternly. The only thought running through my mind was "Am I going to regret this? "

Shawn's Pov

"Your 10 minutes start now. Talk" she said. All the guys were frightened cuz we all saw her pull out a taser from her drawer. None of the guys spoke up until she said. "So are y'all going to talk or am I going to have to use this?" She pointed to the taser. "You were serious about the taser? " Matt Squeaked. "Dead. Now Tick Tock goes the clock. " she mocked. I stood their memorized by the beauty in front of me. Cam nervously chuckled and began, "So you play Volleyball? " "Stop wasting your time you do only have 10 minutes remember before I put this to use. " she said while pressing the on button to the taser and pretending to come at us. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!! " Matt screamed out like a girl in a horror movie. "Hahahaha! That was priceless!" The girl fell back laughing on her bed. Matt looked down to the floor embarrassed. A few of the guys let out a couple of Snickers. "ENOUGH. Back to the explanation that caused you to break into my house. " she said back to being serious. "Well do you know the Magcon Boys? " Nash asked. "The What?" She asked "Magcon Boys... The Famous Viners. " Nash emphasized. "Ohhhhh yea...I...." The boys faces lit up but fell when she finished her sentence. "...I don't know them." "We'll we're called the Magcon Boys-" Cam said gesturing to all of us. "And we're sort of famous... " Cam said awkwardly not wanting to sound cocky. "Yea... Just like I landed on the moon when I was three.... " she mocked "I don't belive y'all. " "We are! " Matt screamed. "Hey don't make me use this! " she screamed at Matt gesturing to the taser once again. Matt took a huge gulp and a step back. "Do you have a phone?" Carter asked. "Do I live under a rock? Of course I have a phone it's the 21st century. " she sarcasticly replied. "Gosh it was just a question don't get your panties in a twist. " Carter retorted. "Hey! " she warned taser in hand. I looked at this girl in amazement knowing she didn't care if we were famous she stood her ground unlike other girls who would melt at the sight of us.. Not to sound arrogant. "Well anyways just search up "Magcon Boys" on the Internet." Carter instructed. She looked hesitant and pulled out a blue IPhone plus which I have never have seen and doubt that they have it on the market. "Wow nice phone." Taylor commented. "Thanks my parents thought that it would be a good apology present for never being home. " she sadly said but quickly recovered and went back to focusing on her phone. She typed in what Carter instructed and looked shocked but unimpressed that famous people were in her house. She looked up and said, "So y'all are telling the truth. Yall sing?" "Some of us. "Nash said. "What are yalls names?" She curiously said. Cam said. "I'm Cameron Dallas that's Nash Grier, Matt Espinosa, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Aaron Carpenter, and last but not least Shawn Mendes." Cam introduced us her eyes lingered on me for a while until she said, "Why does your name sound so familiar? What's this?" she asked looking back to her phone not giving me any time to explain that she was singing my song earlier along with Jack and Jacks. "Paradise" started playing and the Jack's both started singing along to it. She looked up in pure shock, "Omg yall sing this song? " she asked looking at the Jack's. "Yup! " they both said proud. "It's my 2nd favorite song at the moment. " she stated. Me being curious whispered, "What's your first?" She heard and said, "I'll show you " she tapped away on her phone and my song "The Weight" Started playing. She spoke, "I love the way his voice sounds and just how much emotion he puts into his voice making me belive he had been through this once.... just like me." A tear fell but she quickly quickly wiped it away she then started singing in her angelic voice with so much emotion again and this time I joined her.

"I wanna go back,
Forget that it's over
Paint it in black,
When you left me alone
I never knew,
She was sleeping next door with the kid I grew up with,
And I can't go back to her anymore, no

You tell me you were happier with him, but you want me to stay
And you tell me that you needed time but you pushed me away
And when you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks
No, I can't lift the weight

Put you in the past,
Try to forget you 'cause it's over
And every time you ask
I'll pretend I'm okay
You're inside my head
In the middle of the night
When I don't feel right
I dream I can hold you,
And I can't go back to you anymore, yeah, yeah

You tell me you were happier with him, but you want me to stay
And you tell me that you needed time but you pushed me away
And when you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks
But I can't lift the weight, and I can't lift the weight

And I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight
Yeah, you stand on my shoulders and my heart just breaks
And I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight
Yeah, you stand on my shoulders and my heart just breaks
And I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight
Yeah, you lower your standards and I raise the stakes
And I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight

You tell me you were happier with him, but you want me to stay
And you tell me that you needed time but you, you pushed me away
And when you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks
But I can't lift the weight, and I can't lift the weight

You tell me you were happier with him, but you want me to stay
You told me that you needed time but you, you pushed me away
And when you try to take me back, you say someday you will change,
But I don't wanna wait. "

The song came to an end and I opened my eyes that I didn't noticed I closed throughout the song. I heard her whisper, "Your Him.... Your Shawn Mendes.... "

ELLO!!! *Says it in A British Accent* (Guys I'm not British though I only hope to be 😪)

Well here you go a new chapter!!! This took 4ever but I do what I have to, to make y'all happy! Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and don't be scared to side into my Dm's for any request or ideas! BYEEEE!!! Xxxxxxx