Chapter Six

I wake up the next morning, Monica is still laying beside me. I look at my phone, we're late.

"CRAP!!!!"

"What?"Asks Monica.

"We're are late for school! We need to be there in ten minutes!"

"I don't have any extra clothes with me." ~M

"You can borrow some of mine, they should fit you. Just raid my wardrobe, and hurry, we have to go! Like now!"

Luckily I can drive, and have a car. It's a truck actually. It is a beefy truck. I love it.

We dress quickly, and hurry to school. Me in sweatpants and a random t-shirt. Monica in a pair of my jeans, and my blue button-up. She always has to look good. I hope she gives that back, that is one of my favorite shirts. Those jeans...those jeans make her butt look great, jeez. She should wear my clothes more often. She wear my clothes better than when I wear them, what the heck.

Anyhow, we get into my lifted, blue chevy silverado. We get in, quickly buckle up and we race to school. Luckily, my truck can get up and go. We make it to the school in less than 5 minutes. It normally takes me 10 minutes. Shhhh. I park, and we run up to the school, and go to class. Luckily, I have study hall second period, so then I can go to the store and grab a coffee and maybe a donut for breakfast. If I am nice enough, I will even grab something for Monica.

First period = History.

I am so glad my teachers love me. I already have all my work done for each class. I do it the day before it's due, so I can sleep in class. None of my teachers care. I have a 100 in all my classes. I have a 4.0 GPA. 

The only thing wrong with me are my looks. And the non-existent care I give to the world. I have snake bites in my lips. My ears are completely pierced. Whatever can be pierced on them is. My hair is short like a boy's. It is also rainbow. If I have it parted one way, it is a bright rainbow. If I have it parted the other way, it is a dark rainbow. I did this myself. I did a pretty good job, but that doesn't matter.

First period flies, and I am the last one to leave, and the teacher says to me...

"...Have a good day Hazel, see you tomorrow."

"You too sir. See you tomorrow." *Insert smiley face here*

I know what you are thinking, I am not a butt-kisser. I am a genuine good student. You don't find many of those these days. Teachers are very grateful if the even have one per year.

Off to second period study hall...

As I walk in, I see my teacher. She is the absolute best.

"Hey, Mrs. J!"

"Hi Hazel, what's up?" ~Mrs. J

"Can I go to the store? Please?"

"Yeah, sure, why not. Can you bring me back a coffee, I will give you the money." ~Mrs.J

"Yeah, I can do that, thank you so very much. You are a life saver."

"Haha you're welcome Hazel." *Hands me $10*

As I leave the building, I look up. I look into a random window, and there he is, Justin. I have a minor crush on him, but I have never spoken to him. I mean NEVER spoken to him. I have anxiety issues that keep me from talking to him. He is a gorgeous human being. 

I hadn't realized that I was staring at him. He waved at me. Ohmahgerd! He waved at me. I then wave back, and turn and hurry to my truck before I can embarrass myself again.