Chapter Four (Take Two)

One week later

Monica and I have gotten back into our routine. Turns out, she was just on her period, and was being very meh towards life. 

I think I want to tell her about what is going on with me. I don't know. She might think I am crazy. She probably already thinks I am crazy.

Don't do it. Not a good idea.

"Wolf? Is that you again?"

Yes, and I don't think it is a good idea to tell Monica. I don't trust her. I don't know why you trust her so much.

"Well, it's my life."

It's mine too. We are a part of the same person.

"Welp...I'm in control!"

You really think that? Okay. I'm the good person. We need to work together. We are the same person. Two different souls.

Monica has been sneaking into my house a lot lately. My parents don't have any idea. She isn't good for me. Why do I have interest in bad girls. I mean bad boys too. I need someone good for me, but whatever.

I go to school. I talk with my friend Joelle. I see Monica. She isn't all meh like last week, that's good. I ignore everyone else. You know, the normal routine of an average day at school. At least...I thought it was. This kid, I don't know their name, but this kid bumped into me. They bumped into me, and then preceded to yell at me for not watching where I was going. Long story short, that irritated me. I am way taller than this girl. She must be one of those snobby girls that go to my school. Anyway, she's pissing me off saying how I wasn't watching MY way when she was walking and texting in the halls, clearly not paying any attention. I try not to say anything. I don't want to start anything. I know if I start it, I will get in trouble, and I don't need to hear about it from my parents.

I clench my fists. She notices. 

She asks, "Do you have a problem?"

"Yes. Yes I do. Thank you for asking." I feel as if my face is turning a deep shade of red.

"What's your problem?" She asks with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

That is just the icing on the cake. That's it. I can't.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS? YOU. YOU'RE MY PROBLEM..."

It's happening again. Oh no... *shifts in bones* *sound of clothes tearing*

I have to stop it before it's too late. She's looking at me like I'm a freak. I am a freak.

I'm thinking to myself, 'wolf, you have to stop, now. like right now. we can't do this at school. please stop.'

Okay, I'm sorry. I'll stop. I just couldn't handle it anymore. She was treating you like a piece of crap. I will not tolerate that. I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!

As I go back to normal, the girl spits in my face and walks away. Remind me to not provoke her next time I see her. She is like a chihuahua. She is so small, yet so fierce. Haha. I know...that wasn't nice. 

Meh

I get through the day without anymore problems. This is besides the fact that my shirt is ripped, and there are a few holes in my pants.

Whoops. Heh heh sorry.

Once I get home, I go to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I want to try and transform myself into my wolf so that I can take it on a "test-run." Maybe if I change now, and go for a run, I won't shift while at school. I want to get it out of my system now while I am alone rather than at school where everyone would see.

"Wolf?"

Yeah?

"Can you shift now?"

Yes. Prepare yourself.

"Okay." I take off my clothes so that they do not get shredded. I look around me, I think I have enough space...hopefully I have enough space.

It starts again. *bones shifting* I look down, it looks so weird. It's as if there is something inside of me moving, oh wait there is, it's my bones. 

"Omg, it happened." My voice is deep again, or just deeper.

I look up into the mirror, and I can't believe my eyes. For once in my life, I think I am beautiful. Maybe it is because I am a majestic creature like unicorns. 

But I am not a unicorn. I am a rainbow wolf!!