Chapter Twenty Five

Danielle's Prov:

I have been sitting in my room for about a half hour now. People knocked but I didn't answer them, so they just left me alone. I honestly didn't feel like dealing with questions or attention at the moment. Which is exactly what I would have gotten. I was about half way threw the bottle of Captain Morgan, when I heard someone enter my room. I inwardly groaned when I heard this. I forgot that we had keys in the house for locked doors, just incase of an emergency. I was to buzzed to know who it was at the moment, and I honestly didn't care. I didn't have room to care right now. I was trying not to care. I just sat on the other side of my bed and waiting for them to walk in.

My door shut and before I knew it I saw Luke standing in front of me. I looked up at him, and he smiled down sadly at me. "Hey." Was all he said.

"Hey." I responded as I took another swig off the bottle. He came over to where I was and sat down next to me. I took another swig off the bottle and handed it over to Luke. He didn't hesitate to take the bottle from my hands. He quickly took a huge sip and made a face as he did so. "Yeah it's strong." I said to him with a small laugh.

"Your telling me. I can't believe you have had more then half a bottle already." Luke said with amusement in his voice. I shrugged my shoulders at his words.

"I just don't want to have to deal with anything today." I admitted to him. He nodded his head at my words and took another huge sip off of the bottle. And chocked some as he did so.

"Well then I guess I came to the right place because I need to forget things as well." I nodded my head in agreement, and sighed.

"How did we end up here?" I asked him. He shock his head like he didn't know. And handed me the bottle. "I mean fooled by the same fucking bitch. I honestly can't believe it, how did we not see this coming?" I asked him, taking another sip.

"I wish I knew. I mean if I was never with Wendy none of this would have happened. Trust me I wish I didn't date her, or do whatever we did." Luke said to me. I nodded my head in agreement, and then took another sip before handing it back to him.

"Yeah but it wasn't just her. I mean she is the biggest bitch I know. And I honestly can't fucking stand her. But they didn't have to go along with it. Olivia, Ben, and Gabby didn't need to go along with it, they could have stood up to Wendy. Instead they decided to let her run all over them, and hurt people." I said to Luke. I mean trust me I wasn't sticking up for Wendy, she was purely a bitch. But unless she had a gun to all of their heads, they had a choice to do what they did.

"I told you I didn't like Ben." Luke said with a laugh. I shock my head at his words and smiled.

"You didn't like him because he liked me." I said laughing. Luke laughed along with me and took another sip ending the rest of the Captain Morgan bottle.

"Shit we're all out." Luke said with a pout as he put the bottle down. I laughed at his actions.

"Don't worry." I said to him as I turned to get the Hennessey bottle. "I have a back up." I said to Luke with a grin as I opened the bottle and took a sip. I immediately scrunched up my face at the taste. It was so strong and powerful. Ten times worse then the Captain Morgan's.

"You took Hennessey to drink? You are crazy!"Luke explained to me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have never had it before, and it looked like it was expensive, so I took it." I admitted as I took another sip and handed it to him. But Luke didn't take the bottle from me.

"Danielle there is no way in hell I am going to drink Hennessey straight. I don't have a death wish." I pouted at his words.

"Come on Luke, your my drinking buddy for the night. You can't skip out on me now." I said to him as I pouted more. Luke looked at me and sighed.