45. (1...4...3)

Začať od začiatku

"As your plus one?" I asked.

"I mean, yes we're using the plus one, but you would come as my date"

"Oh, can't we still be each others date and I just use my invite?"

"I mean I would see you there. If we don't go together then we have to do everything separate. We won't be sitting by each other, you'll have your own car and your own table and yea. But I understand, this is your first year" I stare at him.

"Maybe we could pull some strings and I could come with you and we could sit next to each other and stuff"

"Then you might as well use the plus one? Anyways Mel, it's fine" Cameron says putting on his shirt. "I just wanted to go to the Streamys with my girlfriend together, you know?" he says packing away his bag. Ugh! "Let's go eat breakfast" he says grabbing our bags and taking them downstairs. I follow him downstairs and we all went to sit around the table. Gina had made pancakes, eggs, toast and bacon. I sit next to Cameron.

"I truly enjoyed your company Melanie, I hope we get to see more of you" Gina says.

"I agree, you and I could be super close" Sierra says and I smile.

"Yea I really hope so too" I said smiling at her. When breakfast was over Cameron and I go to pack the car. After saying by to Cameron's family, we hit the road and were on our way back to West Hollywood. I look down at my phone to see Lyndsey started a group message.

L: First off, Mel, have you got your invite to the awards yet?

M: YES! I'm on my way home and Jasmine going to give it to me.

N: YAY!!! Congrats Mel!!

T: About fuckin time

M: I know right?

T: So what if we told u guys that...

L: That we are flying in tomorrow?

N: WHAT!

M: When!

T: FLYING IN FOR THE STREAMY AWARDS BITCHESSS

L: We will be there by 4pm

T: Pick us up?

N: Hell yea

M: Well duhh!!!

L: We have a lot to talk about

T: Starting with Mel... you a virgin or a hoe?

M: Bye

N: LOL

L: LOL

T: LOL

I look over at Cameron as he drives and he was biting his nail and focused on the road. I know he's still thinking about me and this streamy award thing. "Doesn't Christian want to go? Like he can be your plus one?"

"Christian is most likely going to go with Nessa as her plus one and as her date" he says not looking at me.

"And all the other guys are going?" I asked.

"Yup"

"You don't want to take you mom or sister?"

"Mel, it's okay. I understand you don't want to go with me"

"No! Cameron I do, but I told myself I wouldn't go another year being someone's plus one, I wanted my own invitation"

"Stop thinking of it as a plus one Mel. I'm not asking you to be my plus one, I'm asking you to be my date. And you did get an invitation, like you got invited. You know they want you there and you would still go... but with me." he says glancing over at me. I stare at him and bite my lip. Shit Melanie! What are you going to do?

Should I use my invitation or go as Cameron's date?