Chapter 2: First Day at School

"Hey, Kaleb... what do you think we should do?" Asked Ashley, as the two were relaxing in their room.
"We don't know how we're going to activate a gate to the Digital World to stop the Digimon Emperor." Added Tsunomon.
"What about the computer?" Asked Paomon. "We did come out of computer into your world after all."
"Hm... I don't know if it will work..." said Kaleb then he add. " If we were still back in America we could just go and give Willis a call, but with us being in a different country we'd have to email him so the process of figuring out the gate."
"Wait what about that guy that Willis told us about before we left? Um... Izzy I think his name was." Said Ashley. "Willis said that he is a Digidestined too, and that he's a computer genius."
"Your right Ashley!" Exclaimed Kaleb. "Oh and I think him and Tai actually go to the same school so we can ask him tomorrow morning about Izzy."
Kaleb and Ashley went to sleep that night, pondering about how the Digital World was fairing and if they could ever set their feet on it again, before it is turned to ruins.

The Next Mourning...

As Ashley and Kaleb were scrambling to get their clothes they had to figure out what to do with their Digimon.
"You know there were a lot of bushes around the school that they could hide in, remember the pictures? They could also hide in the trees too." Said Ashley, as she was tying her hair into pigtails.
"Yea I guess so, you two be careful, okay? We don't want anyone finding you, got it?"
"Got what?" Asked Paomon.
Kaleb sighed and started to explain to him, again.
"Keep a close eye on him, okay, Tsunomon."
"Of course, anything for you Ashley." Replied Tsunomon.
"Paomon, just stay close to Tsunomon and don't do anything to attract attention to where you're hiding." Said Kaleb, before adding "and no fighting you two."
"Yes Kaleb." The two Digimon responded. Once they were all ready they put the two In-trainings into Kaleb's abnormally large duffle bag, it used to be smaller but during their first visit to the Digital World it got very stretched out from all the food and water they stuffed in it and it didn't help that their were four others that were with them.
When they exited their apartment Kari and Tai were just leaving as well. "Oh good morning Ashley and Kaleb." Said Kari.
"Good morning!" Kaleb and Ashley chorused together.
They then proceeded to go to school and on their way Kaleb asked Tai a question. "Hey Tai do you know a Izzy Izumi in your school?"
Suspicious Tai said "Yea, why do you want to know?"
"Our friend Willis told us about him." Ashley supplied.
"Willis? Oh yeah he's one of Izzy's acquaintances." Said Tai, remembering the the day Diaboromon took over the internet. "I'll talk to him."
"Great!" Exclaimed Kaleb, as they arrived at the school.
"Well see you guys later!" Called Tai as he head off to his school.
They said their good byes and headed of in different directions.
When Kari got to her class she immediately got bombarded with questions. "Kariiii!" Cried Davis when he saw her. "Are you going to come to the Digital World with us today!"
"Calm down Davis, do you want the existence of another world to come out?" TK said in a calm, slightly hushed voice.
"TK's right." said Kari.
"Grrr... fine." Muttered Davis. "But are you going to come to the computer lab with us today?"
"Yes, our new neighbors are meeting with Tai after school." Replied Kari.
The bell rung and everyone was in their seats. The teacher stood up and announced to the class " We have a new  student transferring today."
After he said that Ashley walked in. "Hi it's very nice to meet you, I'm Ashley." She said and bowed after hesitating, obviously trying to keep Japanese customs in mind.
"Ok Ashley you can sit next the boy with the googles on his head, also     Mr. Motamiya all forms of headgear are prohibited to be worn during class, please remove your googles so we may begin." The whole class was laughing albeit, while Davis put his googles away, even Ashley was giggling slightly at him.
"Hi, I'm Ashley Konners." Said Ashley as she sat down next to Davis while holding out her hand.
"Davis Motamiya, it's nice to meet you too Ashley."
"I hope we'll be good friends, Davis." Said Ashley.
"Same here."