Chapter 15: Finding Defiance

"What?" Kaleb asked, confusion and shock was all over his face.

"Aaron and Tammy both used Altega's power to stop SkullSatamon." Ashley said. "I saw the whole thing and was sworn to secrecy."

"Yea... I'm really sorry to have deceived all of you." Aaron said. "I've started writing e-mails awhile ago to everyone else."

"Right now we should be focusing on all these Apemon!" Davis yelled out to them.

The three nodded there heads in agreement and watched their Digimon go at it. Aaron had his PDA in his hands. He was typing something before putting it away. He felt like it was the right thing to do.

-

Shortly after Aaron sent that e-mail someone came out of the Digiport on the beach.

-

There were only two Apemon who weren't knocked off the mountain left, however all the Digimon were in their rookie stages, or in Gatomon's case champion, tired. "Oh no, what are we going to do now?" Kari said.

"We need a miracle or something." Yolei said. "Davis do something!"

"Huh!? Me!?" Davis pointed to himself.

Ashley nodded. "Aren't you supposed to be the leader." Ashley said.

One of the Apemon decided to go in for the hit, and he was aiming for Kari! "Watch out!" Aaron had pushed her out of the way, landing on the ground. "Hey you ok Kari?" Aaron asked.

"I'm fine, thank you, but are you alright?" Kari asked worried.

"Yea, maybe I sprained my ankle though." He rubbed his ankle, it was his left one, the one he pushed off of when he pushed Kari out of the way.

"Guys look out!" Davis yelled. The Apemon was going after them again.

Just as it was nearing it was suddenly attacked. "Corona Flame!" Apemon was hit.

"Tear Shot!" Another attack came, hitting the Apemon again.

"Kaleb! Ashley! Aaron!" A person they knew all too well came with Coronamon and Lunamon by her side. It was Tammy.

"Aaron!" Coronamon immediately tackled Aaron in hug. Though he was surprised, Aaron hugged back.

"Long time no see Coronamon." Aaron smiled.

"Reunion later! We need to fend of these Apemon!" Coronamon said.

"Lunamon, Digivolve." Tammy said, as she stood at Kaleb's side.

"You too Coronomon." Aaron nodded.

"Right." They nodded.

"Lunamon, Digivolve to.... Lekismon!"

"Coronomon, Digivolve to.... Firamon!"

"Firamon, Lekismon, we only need you guys to fend them off!" Kaleb shouted out to them.

"You heard him, go kick some Apemon butt!" Aaron cheered.

Firamon and Lekismon both nodded in understanding, and started to fend off the two champions. Lekismon was dodging attacks left and right, managing to counter with a Moon Night Kick, and sent the Apemon off the edge. Meanwhile, Firamon was flying in towards Apemon, his front paws in a flame for his Fira Claw attack, the force of the attack made that Apemon fall as well.

"Alright! We did it!" Davis cheered.

"But Tammy, how were you able to come here? And how did you know to come?" Cody asked her.

Tammy smiled, glancing at Aaron before responding. "Well Aaron told me to come and that he saw that a Digiport had opened in America, so I came."

"Has our rebel Aaron gone soft?" Ashley faked gasped, teasing Aaron.

"Please, I'm just repaying a debt." Aaron said, crossing his arms.

Coronamon then jumped up onto his shoulder. "Which means, grateful to you guys." He smiled. "And he'll gladly help when he can."

"Hey! Don't put words in my mouth!" Aaron shouted.

They laughed. "Is he always like this?" Yolei asked, out of curiosity.

"Only when he's embarrassed." Tammy giggled.

"Other then that, he's your typical lone wolf who does what he wants." Lunamon piped in.

"Sounds almost like Matt, but he follows the rules." TK mused.

"Hmph think what you want." Aaron grumbled.

"Actually I'd say he's kind of mischievous, like a fox." Kaleb input.

"Really?" Kari questioned in thought.

"Who asked you!?" Aaron yelled at Kaleb in frustration.

Kaleb laughed, and everyone soon followed. "Glad to have you back, Aaron."
-
-
This chapter ends with a happy note! Now that Aaron and Tammy have reunited with their partners, what comes next? Find out next chapter!

Sorry for the short chapter, but I kind of threw together some bits last second and did some editing to this chapter. It's going slowly, but progress has been made! Adios~