Chapter 11;

Savannah's P.O.V- 

Another day in this hell house and I'm going to go insane! Bailey has these really weird rituals where everyone is forced to attend. The ritual beings with everyone sitting in a candle lit room and we're all in a circle. Bailey starts speaking old Latin and we all have to hold hands. Some know the words but them like me, we're just quite. According to Bailey, this is the way he pray's. More like worship's Satan.

I also found out that I'm not the only who is captured here. There's Whitney, Charlie, Bruce and Leanne. Whitney and Leanne are twins who were found strayed at the age of 5. Bailey kindly took them in. Back then, he has a wolf. Not the devil. Bruce and Leanne were found seperate. Bruce was a drunky who needed a home and Bailey found him almost dead out on the street. He took him in and Bruce hardly see's the day light. On the other hand, Leanne is the strongest female wolf in Bailey's pack. Bailey makes her to his chores and train the pack in case of an attack.

The bell went, signalling that it was dinner time. I lazily got out but regretted it. I should of pretended that I was fast asleep. Bailey walked in, undoing his belt. On no, please. 

"I'm on my period!" I blurted out. Bailey hates woman who are on their period. 

"You said that last month!" he retorted, pulling his shirt off. He's a one horny hunk! 

"Yeah, its a monthly cycle, dumb ass. " I said, getting fed up. Did he skip biology at school? 

He gripped his belt and gritted his teeth. Only then I realised what I said. If anyone used words that were offensive, they would get beatings. He walked over, towering me. He was tall but not as tall as my Tony. How much I miss him! I miss his touch, smell, laugher..everything. I miss waking up to him. I miss making breakfast for him. I miss making him jelly. I miss him

"Mercy!" I screamed as he smacked the belt across my bare butt. He pushed me off, making me land on my side. I scrambled up onto the bed and curled up. I wont be able to sit for two weeks, great. I really hate this bastard. I hope that he burns to ash's in hell! I hope that Karma gets him back. I hope Karma gets him back good

I sobbed into the covers for the a good hour. I even skipped dinner, making out that I'l have to go to bed hungry. He even lock's up the fridge and kitchen door at night! Everything seemed like a blur to me. 

Savanah? Echoed a voice I haven't heard in what seemed like generations. Tony. 

Tony!! I screamed back, gluing my face to the window. Bailey has a younger sister who can do magic. Speaking of her, I haven't seen or smelt her in about a month. Where is she? She was also kept captive with this monster. Who would keep their own sister captive? 

He forced her to make some magic 'buble' around his area. This 'bubble' prevented us from mind linking the outside world. I was completely shut off from my baby. Oh boy, I really do miss him! 

The ceiling started to shake and the candelier came crushing down. I screamed and felt spikes up my back. My wolf always comes to attention whenever my human is in danger/scared. My claws started to dig through my socks and I found myself in my wolf form. I looked at the torn rag's and gritted my teeth. Every night, I formed. Bailey let non of us to go for a run in wolf form. 

The door burst open and there was Tony in full pride and wolf form. He gave me the best smile his wolf could manage. I howled in happiness and ran over to him, tackling him. I licked his face and then kissed. 

How did you get in? I asked. 

Meredith, Bailey's youngest sister broke the so called bubble around the whole area. I mind linked you and as soon as it was down, I ran to get you. Where's that fucker? He growled, getting alert.

Upstairs I said and dashed for it. Tony trailed closely behind and growls, howls, things crashing and doors being torn out of their hooks rung throughout the whole house. 

Tony snug around the whole house until he got to the master bed room. I, being the clumsy me, I accidently knocked over a vase. It smashed into a million piece's then Tony broke down the door. In the corner, Bailey was curled up. He still in his human form. Most vunreable forms. Tony charged at him and crushed through him. He also broke the wall which sent them both crashing out. I gasped and jumped after them. Tony crushed Bailey's legs. Bailey had no chance to throw in a punch or to change since Tony was so dominant. 

Want to finish him up? Tony mind linked, sitting on his face. 

I giggled then smirked then finished him. I broke his arms, ribs..then the both of us crushed his skull by stepping on it with our paws. 

"Lets burn them!!" Axel's voice echoed throughout the woods then a strong howl made the tree's shake. In the middle of the forest, a massive bon fire was set. I and Tony picked the left over piece's of Bailey and ran over. The other wolves started to gather, throwing what was left of the Burns. 

Their body's burned and sparks flew everywhere. The smell could hammer the Hulk. We all sat around the fire, lifting our heads and howled to the moon.