Chapter 4;

Hey guys!!!!!!!! :) I hope that you're enjoying this story? Please let me know! There's a magical thing called comments ;) 

Anyone like Minions? :D 

Banana! Potato! 

Enjoy! ^_^ 

Four: 

Savannah's P.O.V- 

I groaned as the sun bathed me into his light. I rubbed my eyes, sitting up and crossed my legs indy style. That's when I noticed half of my bed has been sinking. I looked and gasped, screaming. 

"What are you doing here?!" I shrieked, pushing Tony off the bed and grabbed the covers, covering myself. Who said that I let that dick sleep with me? 

"Watch it!" he groaned, climbing back onto the bed and flopped onto is back, rubbing his head. I blushed brightly as I stared at his body. Eight pack. His muscle's were visible and it has made me blush as if there was no tomorrow. I ran my eyes put his abs then down his legs then they darted up to his chest. His shoudler's were broad and then his arms were well defined. He also had a tattooed sleeve. 

"What what you see, beautiful?" he chuckled. I snapped out of it and looked at him. He was smirking. 

"Why don't you take the cover off, love?" he said, gripping the cover. I rolled my eyes, pushing the cover off and stood up, jumping off the bed and landed on the floor. To my luck, I was wearing a long shirt that reached down to my mid thighs. 

I straightened up and opened my substantial closet and walked into it. I frowned. What am I going to wear today? 

"Tony! What's the weather like today?!" I shouted from the end of my wardrobe. In a flash, strong arms were wrapped around me then my bag was pushed into a hard chest. A soft gasp escaped my lips as the strong body trailed kisses down my neck. I moaned softly then turned around and crushed my lips against Tony's. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and my mine locked behind his neck. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He backed up against a wall and slid down it, not disconnecting our lips. 

I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance. Being the egoistic, big bad wolf he is, didn't let me in. I smirked and started to grind softly on him. I earned a moan from that and slipped my tongue in. A small growl errupted from his chest as he squeezes my hips into his waist. I grinded harder and his hand started to move up my shirt. I got chills and tickles as his hand ran across my bare stomach then grabbed one of my breasts, a huge moan escaping lips. I sleep literally naked. I only wear a over sized shirt or, sleep butt naked. 

I was getting short of breath and my breathing got heavy. Tony heard so he pulled away and automatically attacked my neck. I bent my neck back, giving him more space as my hands slid down his chest then ran down his abs. He shivered slightly then I got to the hem of his boxers. Purposely, I pressed down onto his hardened member. He groaned and licked my soft spot. I moaned softly then pulled away as he started to slide my shirt of off me. 

I gave him my death glare which sent him putting his hands up in defense. I stood up and stormed out of my room.

Tony's P.O.V-

I scratched the back of my neck as I saw Sav storming out of the closet. Now, she's left me with a big boner. I looked down it and groaned then climbed to my feet and smirked big. If this is Savannah's closet...I walked over to some some draws. I opened them and I think that I found a pot of gold. Savannah's bra's. I smirked, looking over them. Most of them were either laced or red or black or red & black. I closed that one then opened the second one. What? I aint no pervet. I'm just nosey. I'm wondering what my mate likes to wear. The second one was full of boy shorts and thongs then the thrid one was full of socks.