Chapter 1

This story is written out my own thoughts. I am not copying anyone. This story may contain some mature content so, if you are not comfortable with any Rated R things, then just continued to pass by. I will put up warnings when they are going to happen. 

Other than that, please enjoy :) vote, follow and comment! (: 

Thank you! 

One:

 Savannah Wise is my name. I am the daughter of the head Alpha around my area. I am currently at a age of 20. I still have not found my mate. I am seeking and trying to find one but, with no luck every time. I am also part of the Wise wolf pack. We own a lot of lands and our pack is expanding rapidly. It was amazing how my father can train so good. Every wolf is putting their best into fights and unfortunately, we lose two or three wolfs every year.

I walked down the staircase, running my hand through my pitch black hair. I looked at the clock and a soft groan escaped my lips as I saw what time it was. It was only 6 in the morning. For some reason, for the past few weeks I have been waking up so early. I tried to fall asleep late so I could wake up later but, failed every each time. 

"Savannah?" boomed my father's voice through the house. I froze and tried to find where it was coming from. From the corner, he appeared, smiling softly at me. 

"Today, a pack is coming to visit our house. Make sure to wear something formal. They are going to help us to fight off some enemies, " smiled my dad. I nodded and was about to walk further down when my mother came around.

"I want grandchildren!" yelped my mum, appearing from behind. I laughed then heard the first step creak. I looked and saw Damien, my twin brother, walking down the stairs. 

"Son, you seriously need to start sleeping with some pants on, " laughed my mum. Her laugh was like music to my ears. I loved her to bits and I know that she loved me to bits too. I have also stopped wondering where I get my hair, eyes and my figure from. I get them from my mother. She has a lean & well built figure. Her hair is way shorter then mine but, it is has thick as mine. Both of our eyes shine in the light. 

"Mum, " whined Damien. God, I swear that he's a teenager at times. He's 20, for heaven's sake! 

"No whining!" demanded my dad. I laughed and jogged back upstairs. I walked into my room and crashed out on the bed again. I yawned and flipped onto my back. I starred at the plain ceiling. Why haven't I found my mate yet? Everyone has and I'm the only one left! I thought and then swung my legs around the edge and landed on the carpet. I picked some matching undergarments and my bathrobe then skipped off into my bathroom.

I turned the water on and stripped and slipped in, smiling as the warm water warmed my whole body up. I ran my hands over my arms and grinned as my work as payed off. Over the past month, I have been lifting weights and working out. I know, I know. Most girls by my age have already have had a baby, stretch marks and have saggy arms. I shuddered at the thought and started to wash myself. 

Damien's P.O.V- 

I rubbed my temples as I walked into the kitchen. I flicked the kettle on and sat down and grabbed the news paper. There was nothing interesting. All of a sudden, I felt soft fingers and a cold breath on my neck. I smiled, leaning into the person. It was Amber, my soul mate. I pulled her into my lap and connected my lips to hers.

"I missed you, " she moaned softly. Her moans always got me. She was so perfect. She had curves, boobs and not to mention a butt. I tightened my grip on her waist but she gasped and pulled away as we heard footsteps. She quickly got up and sat in the chair next to me. I chuckled and saw that my mum has showed up and was leaning on the frame of the door.