Waking up

(I have been obsessed with this song lately!! Listen to it if you want to! It will probably be in the next chapter anyways.)
Jess' P.O.V
I woke up screaming and crying. I stopped screaming to see that I hadn't dreamed everything. I did run away from the MyStreet gang but they didn't come here. My door opened and I saw Max running to my side. "Hey! What happened? Why are you crying! Are you ok.." Max asked, sitting down, pulling me into his lap, and hugging him tight. I just cried on his shoulder and hugged him as taught as I could. "Shhh it's ok Jess. I'm here. Now tell me what happened." Max said, rubbing my back trying to comfort me. I just sat there for a minute, taking deep breaths. Then I explained my whole dream to him. "It's ok Jess. I'm here, the whole SkyMedia gang is here, you're here. Nothing like that is going to happen." Max said. I was happy that nothing like that happened but I didn't believe it. I needed to see them. I got out of Max's lap and ran down the hall to the living room. I saw everyone there sitting on the couch and they all looked kind of worried. "Jess are you alright?" Red asked, standing up and walking over to me. "Yeah we heard you scream and we all got scared." Alesa said getting up with everyone else. I hugged Red, then Ross, the Shelby, and everyone. "Woah. What's up with Jess?" Adam asked. I sat down on the couch and everyone sat down around me. Max came down the hallway with a blanket he gave me when we were dating. It still smelled like him so I took it and took a deep breath.... then I explained the dream to everyone.
/Time skip after LE dream that everyone hated\
"Oh my- I'm sorry you dreamt that Jess." Ross said. I smiled at them. "I'm just glad it was a dream. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you guys." I said. They all smiled and giggled a bit. "Let's go out and get some food!" Shelby said. "Yes! I'm hungry and I kind of want to get out for a bit." I said. We all laughed and went to get ready. I went to my room to get ready but heard the gang talking in the living room. I put my ear to my door to see what they were talking about. "I feel bad for her." Barney said. "Yeah I do too." Alesa said. "Guys I want to get back together with her.." Max said. That's when I stopped listening and got ready. I walked out of the room and everyone smiled at me. 'What are they thinking?' I thought.
Max's P.O.V
Jess went to her room to get ready. "I feel bad for her." Barney said. "Yeah I do too." Alesa said. Then I spoke up. "Guys I want to get back together with her.." I said. Everyone turned around and looked at me happily. "You should totally do that!" Alesa said. Shelby danced around with Ross and I laughed. Barney put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. "I think that's a great idea." He said. Red and Adam nodded and smiled at me. I smiled at them then Jess walked out. She came down the hall and everyone turned to her and smiled. Jess looked at them like she was wondering what they were doing. We all got our shoes and walked out the door. "Ok so this is how we are going to drive there. Max, Jess, Alesa, and myself will be in my car. And Ross, Shelby, Red, and Barney will be in Red's car. Are we all in agreement?" Adam asked. We all nodded and got in the cars. Then I was put in a group chat.
M-Max AD-Adam AL-Alesa RV-Red R-Ross
B-Barney S-Shelby
AL- So what's the plan?
M- For what?
S- How are you going to ask Jess out?!
RV- We all want to help you dumbass.
M- Oh.. Well I don't know yet...
Everyone- UGHHH MAX!
M- SORRY!!
R- I have an idea!
S and AL- SPILL!!!
R- Ok ok... Well I was thinking... maybe you should bring her to the place where you guys had your last date.
M- I don't know.. wouldn't that make her sad?
B- No! That is a memorable place for her!
AD- I think she would love it!
M- Are you guys sure?
Everyone- YES!
M- Ok ok... then I will bring her there tomorrow. Thanks guys!
AD and AL- No problem!
S- My pleasure
R and RV- We got you bro
B- No time
~End of conversation~
"Damn your guys' phones are blowing up." Jess said. "Heh yeah... it's nothing though." I said. She giggled and looked out the window. "We're here!" Adam yelled. "Adam shut the fuck up jeez." I said. "Is someone-" Adam started. "Don't you dare." I said, giving Adam the death glare. "Mad Max!" Jess yelled. I looked over to her and she had excitement and a tiny bit of fear in her eyes. "What did you say?" I said, slowly walking up to her. "I said Mad Max! What you gonna do about it!?" Jess yelled. I laughed evilly and ran at her. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. Then I ran in circles and laughed. All of the group was here now and they were all laughing. "I'M SORRY! PUT ME DOWN!! AHHHHHH!" Jess yelled. I laughed and set her down. "Alright let's go get some food!" Shelby yelled. We all nodded and walked into the Sushi place.
/Time skip after you eat\
"I'm stuffed." Barney said. "Same!" All of us yelled. We laughed and started walking back to the cars. "Hey Jess... can I talk to you for a second? Guys you go ahead." I said. Hey all smiled and walked to the cars. "What's up Maximus?" Jess said. I chuckled at the nick name. "Umm..... well I was wondering if.... maybe you'd like to go on a date tomorrow?" I asked shyly.
Jess' P.O.V
"Umm..... well I was wondering if.... maybe you'd like to go on a date tomorrow?" Max asked quietly. I looked up at him and smiled brightly. "Yes Max. I would love too." I said, and swung my arms around his neck. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Let's go home." Max said. We linked arms and walked back to the cars. 'What a day.' I thought.
(A/n I'M ALIVE DON'T WORRY! So sorry I haven't posted! I've been busy with the science fair at my school and stuff like that! Love you all keep howling!)