Saved

Jess' P.O.V
"You look beautiful Jess!" Shelby said as she put the finishing touches on my hair. "That's not what I was going for." I said and I stood up to look into the mirror. When I looked I could barely believe my eyes... I was....
Beautiful....
"Of course you want to be beautiful! It's your first date since-" I cut her off before she could say anything. "I know.... don't talk about that." I said as I moved away from the mirror and walked down the hall to see all the guys. "Wow. Shelby did great work." Ross said as he walked over to me and hugged me. "If he hurts you... come to me first." He whispered as he broke apart. I nodded then looked at Max. He looked as if he had been.... crying? "Jess can we talk before you leave?" Max asked. I nodded and told everyone goodbye. I then walked out of the house and walked to Max's car. "Are you driving me?" I asked and he quickly shook his head. "No.. Aaron is coming to pick you up." He said. 'Something's not right here' I thought as I put a hand on his arm. "Max? Are you alright? You have been acting strange lately." I said. He looked at me and gave me a sad smile. He kissed my head and walked back into the house, but before he went inside I heard him say "Have fun." Then he walked in and shut the door. Right after Aaron came around he corner in his car and stopped next to me. "You look beautiful Aphmau." Aaron said, kissing my cheek and opening the passenger door for me. "Thank you." I said, while getting in the car and buckling up. Aaron got in the seat next to me and I could tell something was up. He didn't....
Look right?
"Aaron... Are you ok?" I asked placing one hand on his. He flinched and gave me a fake smile, but he looked.... scared? "Look is its about my powers I can leave." I said as I started to unbuckle. He grabbed my hand and gave me a sad look. "It's not that. Please don't go." He said. I looked at him and looked for any other look but all I could see was fear. "Are you sure you're alright?" I asked, buckling my seat again as he started to drive. "Yes.... I'm sure." He said as we got onto the highway. Something was different.
It didn't feel right....
Where we were going...
There were no cars...
Anywhere.
"Aaron where are we going?" I asked, but before he answered he stopped the car and wasn't so polite anymore. He dragged me out of the car with a firm grip on my arm and pulled me into the woods. I yelled for help but then realized there was no one around for a while. He dragged me to a tree and tied me up. Then I saw more people. One after another after another. They all came. It was.... my friends on MyStreet?
Max's P.O.V
I couldn't take this anymore. I followed them. I stayed a good distance behind but I knew where they were. See....
the powers me and my friends have.... allow us to see where one another is.
It's usually stronger for someone who has the same power as you or for someone you care about.
In this case..
It's both. I let them drive until I felt her powers start to freak out. 'She is trying not to use them. I need to hurry now.' I thought as I sped down the road to find where Aaron had parked his car. I jumped into a tree and climbed through them until I found where Jess and Aaron were... only....
All of her friends were there?
And she is tied up?!
'Calm down.. let's hear what they are saying and wait to attack.' I thought as I listened closer to what they were saying.
"What are you doing?! Let me go!" Jess yelled. "Not until you tell us your real name and what you are." Laurence said. "My name is Jess! Now let me go!" She said andI could feel her powers growing. 'They need to let her go.' I thought. 'I won't interfere yet.' I thought and hen listened I again. "We aren't letting you go until you explain what we saw the other day! Why did that Max guy have fire come out of I'm and why did that other guys start to build rocks in his hands?! Obviously you guys have Magicks!" Katelyn yelled, getting mad. 'Strange... I feel an aura coming off of them. But I don't know what. I wonder if Jess feels it too?' I thought as I felt a major spike in Jess' powers. 'Now is the time I interfere.' I thought as I let my flames grow from my hair and from my hands as I jumped down in front of Jess. "BACK AWAY NOW!" I yelled as my flames grew bigger. "Did you follow us?! I told you to make sure him and his friends don't follow us Garroth!" Aaron yelled. "They didn't come when I checked on them!" Garroth yelled back. I threw a fire ball next to them to frighten them. "LEAVE NOW AND DON'T COME BACK! I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE TROUBLE!!" I yelled again making my flames grow. All of a sudden I heard the yells of the other guys.
"I found them! Let's go hurry!" Shelby yells dad she ran and stood next to me. Making ice swarm around her hands. All the guy came and made their powers show and we stood around the tree Jess was hooked up to, ready to fight.
"Guys their is a strange aura coming off of Aaron, Travis, and Garroth. We need to strap them up and see what's going on." I said as I lowered my fire. Ross and Adam lowered their powers so we could grab them. I quickly untied Jess and helped her up. Then grabbed Aaron while Ross grabbed Travis and Adam grabbed Garroth. We tied them up to the tree that they tied Jess to and then we tied their friends up to different trees away from each other. "Max. You should take Jess back to our place. She needs rest after all of this and so do you. Don't worry. We will fill you in after this is done." Barney said, patting me on the back, then walking to talk to everyone. "Come on Jess." I said and we walked to my car and drove home.
~Time skip when they get home~
Jess' P.O.V
We got home and I ran straight to my room and shut the door. I laid on my bed and cried until Max walked in. "Jess?" He asked obviously trying to comfort me. I sat up and looked at him in the eyes before crying again. "Jess don't cry. Please." Max said, picking me up and cradling me in his arms. I snuggled into his chest and took a deep breath. "I know you've known them for a while, and for them to do this to you is horrible, but it's ok. I'm here for you." He said while hugging me tighter. I listened to his heart meat as I melted into it. All I could think about was Max right now. 'I do still love him, but even though Aaron set me up. I still like him as well. We will see how this goes.' I thought as I looked into Max's eyes. We stared at each other for a minute until he started to lean in and close his eyes. I did the same until the gap between us was no more. We kissed and things got a little heated but not too much. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in with no fight. We kept kissing until we both needed air and we broke apart. I snuggled back into his chest and started to fall asleep. He kissed my neck gently and laid me down on the bed. He laid down next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I was too tired to even think about it and before long I fell asleep.
(A/n Hey guys! It's me the one no one likes! So It took me a tiny bit to make this chapter because I am currently trying to start a new book called Amnesia. I don't know whether I should start it with the girl getting in a wreck and not remembering anything or if I should make the story and progress until she gets Amnesia later.... I don't know I will have to think more about that later and if you have any ideas feel free to comment them. Love you all, keep howling!)