>Cementery<

1 year later

Yoongi's POV

I was walking with my girlfriend going to cementery.
"Hey! I'm tired. I wanna lay down on my bed! I'm really tired walking. Hey! Wait for me!"

Aish! she's really a lazy women.
"Come on!" I said to her.

"What am I going to do?"

"Piggy back ride."

"Okay." Then she run fast.
Ng makarating na kami sa puntod nilinis ko agad ito at nagsalita.

"Annyeong Suelmin."

"Hey! Why are you talking to her? She died a year ago right?"

"Yes but. I still love her."

"Then maybe you just go there and hug her, kiss her and go sleep with her! Go!" My girlfriend said. Every month pumupunta kami dito ng girlfriend ko. Ang saya nga namin dito eh.
"Woosh! You're just jealous."

"No, I'm not! Why would I?"

"Because she's my past."

"Tss. So you mean. I'm your past?"

"No, it's not what I mean."

"Yes it is!"

"No it's not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"Oh, I think my girlfriend is jealous to herself."

"No, why would I. It's myself!"

"Okay, fine! I lose."

"Yeaaahhhh. Haha! I win again."
She's really unbelievable! Such a crazy girl!
Dinalaw namin yung puntod nya. Pangalawang buhay nya na kasi yung ngayon kaya nilibing na namin yung una nyang buhay. Haha kidding but it's true. What? I didn't get what I said. Haha whatever.
"Seulmin-ah!"

"Ne?"

"Saranghae."

"Nado." She said with a smile. Di ko alam ang gagawin ko kung sakali mang nawala na talaga sya sakin nung araw na yun. Siguro napakamiserable na ng buhay ko ngayon. God, thank you for giving us a chance. Thank you for giving her a chance to live and thank you so much for giving me a chance to love her. I know she is a different lady and I really love her weird attitude.

"Hey!"

"Ne?"

"Only you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, your the one and only for me and I will promise this to you. My heart will always be yours. Kim Seulmin saranghaeyo."

"It's only you too, Min Yoongi"