>the truth<

Seulmin's POV

"He's cheating on me." I said with a tears falling from my eyes. I don't know why he did that thing. I saw Taehyung got shocked, I can't blame him.
" I'm walking on the road going to my house when I saw him..................*sigh* with a girl. The girl is smiling at him and then he kissed that girl. I don't know if it was all a dream, I wish it's just a dream but it's not cause when I asked him about it, he said sorry. I think he really love me but, I'm wrong." I stopped for a moment to wiped my tears away and to breath.
" I locked on my room after that and cry. I don't know what to do. I don't know the truth. I don't know how to handle this. I'm just visiting here for all of you and not for him. When he tried to talk to me, I'm making an excuses. I think I know the girl, she's familiar." I said. He's just listening to me.
"Alam kong may rason sya kung bakit nya ito ginagawa. And I don't if I'm going to believe him when he talked and explained to me cause when I get hurt by someone, I don't give a second chance unless he or she's one of my family. I'm begging you Taehyung, please don't tell this to others. I want it to be a secret." I begged.
"Okay noona, It's our secret. I promised."

After I explained all to taehyung, I went to the comfort room. I fix myself and went outside. They were all laughing until my eyes went to taehyung, he's looking at Yoongi with an anger in his eyes. I sat on taehyung's side and I whispered "don't be mad tae, I can handle myself. Hear his explanation before you judge. I know one day, I'll be ready to listen to his explanation. And I know his worth to give one more chance but not now."
He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. They were talking about foods when someone knocked on the door. Nagkatinginan kami sa isa't isa then Yoongi said "I will open the door." Then he stand up and go to the door. After 3 minutes he's still not here. "Yoongi-ah! Who is it?"  Jin oppa said.
"I SAID DON'T COME HERE AGAIN! LEAVE ME AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PLAN ANYMORE!" Yoongi yelled to someone then shut the door. He locked it and went to his room with his angry face. Nagkatinginan yung 6 dahil sa nangyari.
"I'll try to open the door." Taehyung said. When taehyung sat beside me his face is like he will eat us." I will go to my room." After that he stand up and go upstairs.
"I think I need to go." I said.
"Hatid na kita." Jimin said and I just nod and smile.

When we arrive, I'm about to open the door of the car when Jimin spoke. "Noona, You can trust me." He said.
"I know, but It was our problem. I can handle myself. No need to worry." After that I opened the door and run towards my room.......crying again and locked the door.

슈가슈가슈가

Hi, I'm sorry for my mistakes
and grammars and also
the type errors. Hope you like it.
I'm sorry about this chapter if it's full of drama, the author is sad and broken that's why she make this chapter full of sad moments. I will update
the epilouge of this story if you want to end this just comment and I will end it by next month.
Thanks for voting and left a comment if you like it. Annyeong!

슈가슈기슈가