Chapter 3

I know it seems confusing as to why I started running away, but he has another girl on his arm. He has her mate mark. He marked another even though I'm his mate.

I realize that I'm the one that ran away first, but if you look at it this way: 1. I was abused all my life by an alpha, 2. I was just raped by most the warriors in the pack and said alpha, and 3. I had just been rejected by my mate. I was not in the emotional state to stay here. This isn't a book where the girl gets
raped and then falls into the arms of her mate as soon as she meets him. This is reality. Things like that don't just happen.

I keep running, hearing footsteps running behind me.

"Stop Please! I don't know you but you're making my wolf go crazy and you apparently know me! Please." I hear someone shout from behind me, obviously Jason.

I start running faster, losing him and circling back to the group.

"Alpha Luna, what was that about?" Vae asks.

"Nothing Vae. I need to go kill something. Particularly a vampire. God can y'alls fucking Alpha come back so I can go do what I need to do?" You can hear the frustration in my voice, and some of his pack didn't like that I just disrespected him. There is a chorus of growls.

"Oh shut the hell up. We're here because y'all can't protect yourselves. Growl at me again and we leave." I growl right back. I won't take shit from these wolves.

I hear Alpha Jason coming back. "So do you want us here to help train your pack or do we leave right away?" I ask. This dude is taking way too long to answer.

"Yes you may stay." Alpha Jason finally says.

"My pack and I are going to find a place to stay and get dressed. We'll come back here before we leave to do something." I tell them before turning to leave.

"You can stay in the Pack House Alpha Luna. It will keep you closer in case of another attack and we will be better protected." It was hard for him to say that. We turn back around and start into the Pack House.

"Find rooms and double up. Triple up if necessary. Vae you're with me." I walk to my room of choice. Its at the bottom of the stairs which will let me know when someone tries to break in and it has two doors. One facing the front door and another that circles around to the front. Perfect for seeing who the person is and then sneaking up on them.

I put my stuff down and Vae and I change.

I put on a red dress with some Vans and Vae puts on a white dress and some Vans

I put on a red dress with some Vans and Vae puts on a white dress and some Vans. I was tired of being naked. We go down stairs and head out. I really need to kill something. Vae and I hear to a nearby club. All of the bad vampires will hunt a girl or boy and drain all of their blood at a club. The good only get a little. The hardest part is determining which one is which.

"Lu, look at that guy over there." Vae points out to me.

In the corner stands a male with his teeth in a human male's throat. He doesn't look to be stopping anytime soon.

"Fuck. Vae you have to bite him so that he can forget this and so that you can heal him. We have to act quickly!" I jump over the table at which they are at and I grab the vampire by his neck and crotch. The former so I can get his attention, the latter, well, vampires are horny and always get distracted by that. Just as I suspected, he turned around and moaned when it made my hand rub. That's all the advantage I needed. I see Vae out of the corner of my eye healing the poor dude and erasing us and the vampire out of his memory. I easily snap his neck and shove my hand through his heart and pull it out. I put it in a jar and collect the blood coming out of him. I hide his chest from everyone and wrap an arm around him.

"I'm sorry. My boyfriend here drank a little too much. I'm just going to get him home. I tell the people around us that are staring.

I walk out and drag his deadweight to a spot down low. It's hidden from human eyes and it's this pack's burial ground for enemies. Really you just throw the dead bodies into the hole that are left on the grounds. Vae comes up to me and we head back to the pack house.

"Where the hell have you two been!" Alpha Jason yells when we get back.

"Getting a damn snack." I growl. Nobody fucking talks to me like that.

"What snack could you get in a club?" He sounds annoyed. I hold up my new jar of heart and blood. I slowly pull out a straw and stick it in the jar. I take a drink of the blood and watch as all the color drains from his face, all the while disgust shines through.

"I've lived in a place where they only drank blood. I like the blood of my enemies." I smile at him, knowing my teeth are probably a bright red. I love how the horror goes across his face.

He looks sick for a moment but he quickly covers it up. "Well come inside. We are eating sandwiches tonight." He mutters.

"You can eat sandwiches if you like but I'm cooking food for my pack and anyone that wants it." I brush past him and go change out of my dress. I just put on joggers and an oversized t- shirt. I slide my feet across the floor. It's fun when my sock clad  feet slide across the floor. I go to the kitchen and I start cooking food. It's the polite thing to do since we are in their pack, plus my pack gets hungry with only sandwiches. We eat a lot and I know I'm starving. I decide to cook spaghetti since I've been wanting it for awhile, steak, pork chops, some shrimp alfredo, and some garlic bread. I then make a salad. This should be enough to feed everyone since I made a great deal of each.

"Rae! Wait for me!" A little boy called out. Just as he said that a little girl comes running into the kitchen and stops when she sees me.

"Momma?" She asks as I stand frozen in shock. "River! Momma!" She yells to the boy behind her. A young girl and a boy run to the kitchen.

"Holy shit!" I drop everything I was holding

************

A/n: I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'm still not really happy with it. I've had writer's block for awhile now. I'm trying my best, but I'm also in school. Well bye my readers. Tell me what you think of this book. I like to know opinions.