-Chapter III-

*Authors note: Thank you so much for your support on this story! Unfortunately Chapter 2 was glitched and It won't let me make it un-private sorry for any inconvenience =(*

I quickly zipped up my backpack and lifted its straps over my shoulders. I sat patiently in the office waiting for my mom to come and pick me up. I felt dizzy again so the nurse brought me another water bottle. In about ten minutes or so my mom picked me up and as soon as we got home I ran strait to my room. My mom tried talking to me but I just ignored her and didn't even bother taking off my shoes.

I take a short drink from my water and throw it in the trash can next to my dresser. I sit cross-legged in my bed and take the time turner from my back pack.The cold brass touches my skin,I feel a tingling sensation through out my body. I black out. 

*Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry*                        *Draco Malfoy POV* 

I stand in the middle of the room of requirements looking down at the floor, I concentrate on the tingling sensation in my body. 

"Good." A voice booms in the darkness around me. "Very, very good." I stay where I am, fearing that if I move my thoughts askew he'll punish me.

"What do you see Draco?" He says. 

"The time turner lord." I say, trying to sound as strong as I can. "And a- a girl... a muggle." I say faking disgust at the word. 

"And where precisely?" 

I squeeze my eyes shut. Concentrate Draco, concentrate. I think to myself as my whole body tenses up. I see everything, the quilted bed she is sitting on, the dresser with the broken handle, the mirror hanging on the door. But the window... I can't see anything pass the window frames. I open my eyes and take a deep breath. "I- I can't say sir." I manage to get out. I am filled with fear as I hear his booming voice.

"Find the location of the time turner by this exact night in four weeks!" The voice yells. The air gets colder, and colder. A great shadow looms over me and I try to hide my fear, but it doesn't work. "Or else..." Is all Voldemort can say before disappearing into the night. 

"but sir I can't do it alo-"

The warm air returns to the room and I breathe harder than usual. I walk back down to my common room quietly, my head down, being sure not to awake any teachers. 

"Antimony." I whisper as the stone wall opens, revealing the slytherin common room. I go up to my bed careful not to wake anyone and pull off my shoes before collapsing into my bed. 

*Croydon, England Briar's House.*                                                *Briar POV*

I wake up at my mother calling for dinner. I stumble downstairs where she, and my two brothers are already sitting down at the table. My older brother, Noah messes up my hair.

"Hey furball," that's his 'cute' nickname for me, "tired?" he asks. 

"I guess," I say and I go to make my plate. 

After everyone ate I went to go back up to my room, but my mom touched my arm and I sat back down. 

She Handed me a letter. "This came today while you were at school, I didn't get the chance to give it to you when I came to pick you up." 

I look down at it and read what it said.

Miss Briar, Haven

17 Denning Avenue  Croydon, England

There was no return address,  I flipped over the letter and saw a red wax seal. There were four pictures, a lion, a snake, a badger, and a raven with a 'H' in the center. Careful not to ruin the seal I open the letter to see two pieces of paper. I took the first one and read it out lout so my mom could hear.

 I took the first one and read it out lout so my mom could hear

I look up at her. She looks at me. 

"well?" she said.

"I'm leaving tomorrow..."