Moves Like Jagger

"This is Brooklyn! She works here", i stepped in, and Brooklyn gave me a grateful look.

"Hello!", Strify shook her hand, and kissed it, and of course Brooklyn giggled like a little schoolgirl.

"Hey, i was thinking if i could get a job here?", i asked, while i picked up a hat. It was a orange, vintage lady-like hat, that the british royals still use now and then. It had alot of lace, and feathers. It was pretty nothenless.

"You have to ask Jade. Her and Sarah are finsihed talking", Brooklyn turned back to Strify, and continued talking.

"Who made this by the way?", i held up the hat. I had seen a suit that it would go lovely with.

"Jade. She makes some of the things herself".

I found Jade at a table with wide legged pants; she was setting a sign up, with discount.

"Jade?", she turned around. "Brooklyn said i should ask you, because i wanted to know if i could get a job here?", i asked warily.

"Can you design your own clothes?", i nodded.

"Are you good at math?", i nodded again.

"Can you argue?", i nodded again, maybe a little more energitic this time. I'm good at arguing. Or that's atleast what Megan says.

"Okay. I need to see the stuff you have made, and if i approve your hired. And your working today, as a test", i nodded.

"By the way? Brooklyn said you made that orange hat over there? How do you make that? I mean the silk ribbon, and all the lace, feathers and fake berries? It would take a long time wouldn't it?", my eyebrown furrowed. I tried to make a hat like that once... I sold to a little girl, for Halloween.

Jade looked surprised. "Wow.. You're really in for it aren't you? I'll show you sometime", Jade smiled, and walked over to the dressing rooms, to take out the stuff people wouldn't have anyway.

"You can start unloading the boxes behind the register. It's skinny jeans. They goes over to the table over there", Jade pointed behind a curtain that lead into another room. I nodded, and opened the box, and made stacks with colorful jeans, dark blue jeans, light blue jeans, black jeans and white jeans; size, color, brand.

"That looks nice. You made stacks.. Sarah just throws them on the table, and leaves me or Brooklyn to do the job", Jade smiled.

"Now you can make a playlist. If you wanna work here, you gotta know our music taste. Vintage, old sounding stuff.. Like Maroon 5's 'Moves Like Jagger'!", i nodded and smiled.

I was sitting in the backroom, looking for "vintage old sounding stuff' kinda music.

1. Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5

2. I Will Love You Monday- Aura Dione (Orignal)

3. Smoke A Flower- Mani Spinx

4. Nine In The Afternoon- Panic At The Disco

5. That Green Gentleman- Panic At The Disco

6. When The Day Met The Night- Panic At The Disco

7. No Promises- Bryan Rice

8. Look Into My Eyes- Outlandish

9. Geronimo- Aura Dione

10. Domino- Jessie J

11. Nothing I Can Say- Lady GaGa

12. Billie Jean- Micheal Jackson

13. Song For Sophie-Aura Dione

"Jade? Is this enough?", i asked. I knew some of them had some pop and stuff in them, but they had vintage parts in them.

"It's fine", Jade had hardly looked at the playlist, but were watching the entrance, and i looked up. Kiro, Shin, Yu and Romeo had just walked in.

"Hmm fan?", i asked, Jade gave a short nod, and i smirked.

"Come on!", i laughed, when i saw Jade's face, when i pulled at her sleeve.

"Strfiy", i called, when i reached him, and the boys. Of course being best friends, Strify had spotted the guys instantly, and of course Brooklyn being a fangirl, she was about to go into a happily coma.

"What are you doing", whispered Jade harshly.

"Doing you a favor!", i whispered back.

"Strify, this is my almost-boss Jade. Jade, this is one of my best friends Strify", i made hand motions towards Jade and Strify, while grinning.

"Hey Louise!", Kiro waved excitedly.

"Hey Kiro!", i waved back, and felt my heart pounding when he hugged me. Okay, maybe i thought he was a little cute, ya' know?

"How do you know them?", Brooklyn whispered excitedly in my ear.

"My dad is their manager", i whispered back, and laughed when i saw Shin and Yu '"fighting" over a baby pink 60's dress.

"Really? You're so lucky", Brooklyn gasped and walked away.

"What did she want to talk about?", Kiro asked, when Brooklyn was in the other room.

"Just how i knew you guys", i turned my head, and looked into Kiro's eyes. They were a warm brown, and i could feel my insides melt. "You have pretty eyes", he whispered, and touched my cheek. "Thanks", i breathed, and leaned into him.

"KIRO!!!!".