Set Fire To The Rain- Adele

"Louise?", my dad yelled from downstairs. "Yes", i put down my notebook; i was writing a new song: Set Fire To The Rain. It sounded pretty good.

"Are you ready? We have to go to the resturant now!", i could hear my dad walking downstairs. Oh crap! "Wait a minute! I just have to change", i ran into the right hallway by the vanity, and picked out some shorts, a ruffled tank top, a grey leather jacket... I just couldnt find any casual shoes, so i ran into the left hallway, and picked out a pair of beige heeled shoes, with a bow on the side. Now i'm ready!

I ran down the stairs, and almost tripped on the last step. This wasnt something new; i was extremely clumsy. "Are you ready?", my dad asked, and walked into the room, almost matching me; jeans, a greyish blue t-shirt, a grey leather jacket, and some white Converse. Holy shit? My dad wore Converse?!

"So where are we going?", i was so excited about being in L.A, just being with my dad. No drama, or step-mothers. "To a place called The Steaky House... It's a steak house, with divine steaks", OMG! I loved steaks. But this week, i'm an vegetarian. Should i tell hi---.

"Come on! If we don't drive now, we are gonna be late", my dad got into the Aston Martin, and i rushed in after him, and buckled my belt. "Are we meeting someone there?", i asked, looking outside. My dad had just pulled out of the driveway, and were rushing down the road, past the other Villa's. "Yes, we are. And i want you to meet them, because i see them everyday, and they are a big part of my life", dad could only talk about Cinema Bizzare. I'm so sure of this! Now i'm getting really excited!

I turned the radio on, and Justin Bieber's song:' Pray', were playing. I quickly switched onto a different station. "You don't like Justin Bieber?"; my dad looked at me, before he turned to a right, driving onto a buzy street, where a building stood, with the letters: 'The Steaky House', stood in gigant letters, with a big beef next to it. "Is it there?", i pointed to the resturant, and realized that it was such a stupid question. "Yes, but we are going through the back entrance... V.I.P", oh, that made more sense. "So who are we meeting there?", i asked, when we had parked, and were walking down a hallway, that ended, in a orange-ish light.

"That you just have to see", daddy smirked, and lead me through the maze of people, and into a little secluded area, where in a big booth, 5 boys-1 blond, 2 dark haired, and 2 dark and blond haired-, and 2 women- one dark haired, and one blond-, were sitting. "Boys! Darling, and Samantha! Nice to see you again", it was clear, my dad hadnt excepted Samantha... Whoever that was. "This is Louise.. My daughter", i smiled at the strangers, that all looked at me. Woah, Blond-Girly easy, with the death-glares. I hate when people glare at me for no reason, so i glared right back at her. This apparently shocked her.

"I'm Strify, and that's Kiro, Romeo, Yu and Shin", one of the 2 colored haired men, smiled and pulled me down next to him. "I'm Allie.. I'm your dads girlfriend", i looked at the dark haired woman-Allie-, like she was crazy. "Dad?", i said slowly, shifting my eyes to him, where he was looking like the happiest man on earth. "Well, i'm Kiro's girlfriend.... Samantha Maria Carolina Darcy Von Steffn", i just blinked at the blond woman. "Am i¨supposed to call her that everytime i talk to her?", i whispered in Strify's ear. "Don't speak to her at all... No one likes her, besides Kiro and herself", Strify whispered, and we giggled together, making the others look at us, like we were crazy. "What?", i asked, still giggling. Then Strify something that made abseloutly no sense, and i cracked up. Making Strify crack up, making some other people look at us, like we had smoken to much weed.

"Louise? What's wrong?", my dad asked, the happy smiley leaving his face. "Strify.. OMG, i can't breathe", i laughed so hard, that my sides were starting to hurt. "Don't worry, i can't either", Strify sended me right back into a laughing fit. When me and Strify had stopped looking like totally crackheads, a waiter came to our table, with some menus. "So Louise? What do you wanna do, when you are finished with school?", Allie asked, placing her menu at the table. "Um, a photograper, chef, writer or stylist", i looked over my menu; there were so much meat on this menu! A gigant meaty Burger with Meaty Fries. Like what the hell is that? "That's nice! So are you totally clear, with what College you want to go to?", Allie smiled at me, and i saw that she was really into this subject. "Yeah, i wanna go to Yale, or the Fashion Academy in Denmark", i smiled into my menu; i had found a non-meaty dish; salat.

"You love fashion too?", Strify gasped. "Yes! I love it!", i smiled widely back at him. "Did you see the new Marc Jacobs collection", Strify took a sip of his water. "It was okay", i shrugged, and the waiter came back. "Your orders?", he asked, taking a notepad out of his backpocket. "An African Steak, with non-fat fries, and a glass of wine", my dad started. "I want the same as him", Allie held my dads hand. "I want a little danish cow steak, with small fries, and no onions in the salat", Samantha smiled fakely at the waiter. "I want a salat, with no tomatoes, and a water", i smiled kindly at the waiter, who smiled back at me... He was pretty cute. "I will have the same as her", Strify pointed to me, and held my hand too. I rolled my eyes playfully, to let the waiter know, that i'm single and free! When everybody had orderd and the food was served, my dad asked me the most embassing question EVER!

"So Louise... I heard you singing before we left... Do you write songs", everybody just kinda turned to me, and i had to fight the urge to pulling my shoulders up to my ears. "Yeah.. It's called 'Set Fire To The Rain'", i blushed, and poked at my salat. "You sounded pretty good.. Amazing actully, have you ever though about getting a contract to a label?", i almost spit my water out. "Um, yeah my friends used to tell me that i were a 'Rising Star', but i didnt believe them", i shrugged, and looked over at the people, at the table; Yu, and Romeo had gone back to their own business, but Strfy, Shin and Kiro still looked at me. Did i have something in my face?