Forever or Never?

Louise Pov

"Louise... I have something to tell you", my mom sat down on a chair in our kitchen. It was small, had light yellow walls, white and sand colored cabins, a cream fridge, white lacey curtains, and a light brown wooden kitchen table.

On the kitchen table there stood a bread basket, with some scones in it. A white cup, with green and blue hearts, that i had made for my mom in kindergarden, with tea in it. In the corner of the room, a small light brown wooden table stood, with a light blue tablecloth with yellow flowers on it. There was 2 chairs, around it, on each side. One of them my mom sat on.

"What is it mom?", i stood in the doorway, which had no door,but a doorframe.

"I can't take it anymore! I love you honey, i really do. But with my sickness, you cant live here, and i dont have the money, or the strength to feed you. So i called your father, and you are gonna live with him until i get well enough, to take care of you again. And if you live with your father, i can afford the medicine, and maybe get well again, after a couple of months", my mom cut to the chase. I knew it was only a matter of time, before she called my dad. My mom was ill, and with me living in the house, she had to: feed me, buy school-books, and other things.

Our house werent that big either; two story, mint green, 6 rooms, and a small garden. We didnt even have a garage, or a moden radio, or TV. But even if it was small, we had to pay rent, and all that.

And when you have done that, there isnt much money left, to buy medicine.

My mom and dad divorced, when i was 4 because of:

1. They didnt love each other anymore.

2. My dad wanted to move, my mom didnt.

3. My dad earned the money, and my mom was jobless.

4. My dad was never home; his job was as a manager/producer/many other things, so that left him not alot of time to be with his family.

So, he packed his stuff and left. Of course, i still talked to him. I loved the way, he called me princess, and other things. So i thought: Maybe he will come home?

Of course, he didnt. I was stupid, to think as such.

My dad- Charlie-, lived in California now, while me and my mom lives in Colorado. And i have to live with him. Great. I wasnt sarcastic, i'm serious! I'm always serious. That's why i was the smartest in my class.