Chapter 9 - Gunshot

Nias P.O.V

         BOOM. A sound like a gunshot echoed through the forest. It sounded like the trees were shaking. BOOM. There goes the sound again. I looked at Paige. We stood, having no idea what to do.

        BOOM. One last shot. But this time, There was a ear piercing cry after, and immedietly we knew our friends were being shot at. 

          My feet hit the ground with sharp touches as I ran. I am running for my friends life. I have to save them. I have to save them.

     Paige ran behind me. I could hear her sobbing. It was a quiet kind of sob, like you were crying silently, but everytime you took a breath, a deafening sound came from your throat. I wanted to comfort her. Except I couldn't. Our friends lives were in our hands, and we had no time to waste.

Chloes P.O.V

          I was frozen. Frozen with the fear of my life ending in a matter of seconds. Pain shot through my leg like a knife being run up my skin. Maddie screamed, and the world seemed to slow down. I sunk to the ground in slow motion.

      It seemed like the sirens were a million miles away. My friends cries seemed like whispers. I could hear the murders feet crunching against the leaves as he dropped the gun and walked away.

         Black spots appeared in my eyes. "I....love....you....al-" And just like that, the sound stopped, and the world was black.

Maddies P.O.V

        I could never believe that 2 of my closest friends could be gone in a matter of hours. But what was worse, I only had two friends left after this.

       I could tell it was a joke. Maybe the gun was gone from the murderers hand, but as quickly as he dropped the gun, he brought out a knife, and just like that, Paige was struck, right across the forehead, as fast as a way to run.

(AHHHH!!!! 100 views!!! Im so happy! Thank you to everyone that reads and enjoys these stories :) Make sure to vote! Its right at the top of the screen when you start my story. ^

My goal is to be featured. It probably wont happen, But keep on dreaming! Thank you all :) have a nice day!!)

Forever.... Not Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें