Chapter 3 - Another Gone

My mom rushed upstairs. "Maddie!?" She said, almost knocking the door over to my room. I burst into tears thinking about my horrible dream. "Oh, Honey!" She sat down next to me. "Do you want to go to dance today?" She asked, with worry hiding in her voice. I nodded my head yes. Even though what happened has scared me, I still didnt want to give up my career.

    I got up off my bed an hour later, and put on my dance clothes. Running downstairs, I grabbed an apple and jumped in the car. My mom was already there. We drove off to dance.

     When I got to the studio, Gianna was there waiting. "Abby wont be coming today." She said after giving us a warm welcoming smile. Wait, what? She wouldnt be coming AGAIN!? Something was up... The moms so knew a secret we didn't.

    I walked into the warm up room. Paige, Brooke, and Chloe were already waiting. They greeted me as I came in, probably suprised that i had showed up after what happened. We put on our ballet shoes and started stretching. Right when I was about to go into my split, The lights all went completly off. "PAIGE? BROOKE! CHLOE?!" I yelled, scared. I heard a cry in the dance room.

   The lights flicked back on, and there was Brooke, laying deadly still on the floor.

(Hi guys! Hope your enjoying the story! New chapter coming out soon! :D Have a nice day)