His Sister.

"Chris!" I called to my best friend. "You ready to leave yet?" I asked him.

We were leaving to his home in Miami and it's like a seven hour drive,meaning we had to leave as soon as possible in order to get there before dinner. I was tagging along because he wanted to introduce me to his family...nah he just needed a ride and I was the only one available. It's cool though, I'm getting free food out of it.

"Yeah I'm ready,calm your horses!" He yelled back,lugging his bags to the trunk. I plugged up to the aux while he did that,pressing shuffle and letting the music play. That's how Chris and I became so close,he likes the same music as me. We met at this concert about a few blocks away from campus,since then we've been inseparable.

"You're sure your family is okay with me staying for the weekend?" I asked him as he sat down in the passenger side. "I don't want to intrude on any family stuff."

"It's cool,I told you already. They insisted that you come and spend the weekend with us." He smiled.

"Alright then. Hey,maybe I can get myself a fine Miami girl." He laughed over dramatically causing me to look at him weirdly.

"Oh! You were serious?"

"Yes I was serious asshole! What's so funny about that?"

"Dude,you can't keep a girl. You just fuck 'em and leave 'em. Where I'm from,there's not many girls who like that."

"Well,who said anything about fucking and leaving?" I saw out the corner of my eye him staring at me,shocked.

"You want a girlfriend? Like an actual, real relationship?" I nodded. "Wow. I'd never thought I'd see the day,when Y/n L/n gets a girlfriend. I'm proud."

"Shut up!" I shoved his shoulder as he wiped his 'tears'. "My mom did say that she wanted me to stop fucking around and get a real girlfriend, so I guess it's time to be grown up."

"I'll see if I can hook you up with some girls. Hey,maybe my sister's friends will be over at the cookout! Dude,you're set, they're like all hot!" He exclaimed.

Maybe this will be a weekend to remember,I smirked to myself.

•••

"Okay,take this left,then at the stop sign take a right." Almost seven full hours and we finally made it to Chris's hometown. The traffic was super heavy,being that it was the weekend and all,but we still managed to make it.

He pointed to his house and I pulled up on the curb since there were cars in the driveway already. We got out and walked around the house to the back,we'd be getting our bags later tonight. As we entered the backyard,there were loads of people all over. When he told me he had a big family,I didn't expect this big.

Along the way,he introduced me to cousins, aunts,uncles, and grandparents. There were so much people and so many faces,I don't think I could remember anyone's name after tonight.

"And these are my parents,Mike and Clara. Guys,this is Y/n." They smiled.

"It's so nice to meet you,we've heard so much!" Clara said.

"Yeah,Chris here always talks about you. It's nice that you are friends with Chris, I didn't think he'd have any friends." Mike joked causing Chris to sarcastically laugh.

"Very funny,dad. We're gonna go get a plate,see ya!" Chris pulled me along with him. "So how you liking it so far?"

"Your family is pretty chill,I like them. Hey,maybe we should come here every weekend!"

"Nah,that wouldn't save any time for partying." We laughed.

Chris served a plate for me since I didn't really know what anything was,so he just served me while I sat down. I looked around at his family and friends, I've never seen so many happy people before. My family get-togethers never end this way,it's definitely different and I like it. As my eyes still glanced around, they landed on this beautiful green-eyed girl. She was at a table ahead of where I am,talking and laughing with the other girls there.

Maybe that's one of Chris's sister's friends,he was right about them being hot. Before I could make my move on her,Chris came back with our food. Always bad timing with him.

"Dude,who's that girl? She's hot!" I pointed to the girl and he smirked. 

"Go find out." He practically pushed me out of my seat. I straightened my clothes and fixed my hair,even though I had a baseball cap on,my hair still needs to look good.

I strunted over,casually, making sure I looked smooth. As I got closer to the table,my smile grew wider.

"Hello ladies!" They turned to me. "I'm Y/n,Chris's friend. What's your name,beautiful?" I asked green eyes. She smiled,a shade of pink rising to her cheeks.

"I'm Lauren!"

"Well,Lauren," I grabbed her hand,placing a small kiss on her knuckles. "That's a beautiful name."

Before anymore words could be exchanged, Chris basically tackled me to the ground,then smiling innocently while dragging me back to our table.

"Dude,what the fuck! I was making my move!" I yelled as I dusted myself off.

"Yeah,on my sister!" My eyes widened.

"I pointed right to her though and you encouraged me to go."

"I didn't know you were pointing at her! My sister is off limits!" Damn.

He started to eat while I just sat there,thinking about Lauren. Why does she have to be his sister?

"Hey!" I looked up and saw her smiling at me. "Guess he told you,huh?" I nodded. "Well,I'm his older sister and he's not the boss of me. Here's my number,just in case." She bent down and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek,sending a glare/smirk to Chris.

"You better throw that away." He told me. "Here,I'll do it for you." He snatched the paper out of my hand and ripped it to pieces.

"Hey!"

"She's my sister! You know the rules."

"C'mon dude,if I had a hot sister I'd let you be with her." He just shook his head,saying that rules were rules. I slumped in my chair,eating slowly. "I don't follow rules."

•••

Later in the night,everyone started leaving group by group. Chris and I were taking the trash out to the street when a car pulled up. Lauren exited the vehicle, walking up to us.

"Oh good! Made it after cleaning duty." She patted Chris's shoulder and walking past him. "Hey cutie!" She winked at me before walking away.

I didn't bother looking at Chris, knowing he was most likely staring daggers at me. After we finished, he lead me inside to the guest room and told me where everything was.

He went to his own room and I got some clothes ready to shower. After coming out of the shower and getting back to my room,I jumped a little when I saw Lauren sitting on my bed.

"Didn't mean to scare you." She giggled. I quickly closed the door in case Chris walked by or something.

"What are you doing in here? If Chris finds out, he's gonna kill me."

"Calm down, babe. He left to see his friend down the street for a little,so you have nothing to worry about." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to land on top of her. "Now kiss me."

And I did,I kissed her. Although, I did feel a little guilty about going behind Chris's back,but it also felt great to be kissing her. Her soft lips danced with mine slowly, yet hungrily. Her hands roaming all over my back and hair,mine steady at her sides,holding myself up.

"Y/n,you sleeping?" Lauren and I pulled away at Chris's voice. I was lost for words, too scared of getting caught.

"Say something." Lauren smacked my arm.

"Uh,yeah-I mean no!" I panicked. "I'm...changing."

"Okay,well I'm going to bed so goodnight." I sighed, thankful he didn't catch us.

"You gotta go. I don't want Chris to find out." I told Lauren.

"Can I stay here?" She got into my bed,bringing the blanket up to her chest. "I'm his older sister, remember that."

I sighed, not being able to resist her. I went over to lock the door and climbed in bed next to her. She clung to my side,kissing my cheek in the process.

"I'm totally screwed." She laughed, climbing on top of me. "So screwed."

A/N. Thoughts??